#4672752, By Groggen LOTRO

  • Groggen 29 Apr 2009 09:50:57 110 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    If you dislike the quests in the Shire but like your hobbit you can relocate to Bree/Ered Luin and start doing quests there instead. Once you are out of the beginners instance there nothing stopping you from switching over to another location.
Log in or register to reply