#6011322, By Tetsuo_Shima The Guild Wars Thread - Progress Updates, Queries, Discussions Welcomed

• Tetsuo_Shima 7 Apr 2010 17:19:16 126 posts
    Seen 7 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Hey hey! I've started getting seriously tuned into this game over the past couple of weeks, I've played it on and off over the last 5 years but never to any significant degree (it took me four of those to complete the Prophecies campaign).

I recently bought the complete collection and, whilst I've completed the Prophecies campaign twice (soon to be a third time), I'm still working my way through the other three. I'm part of the way through Factions, mostly soloing it; I'm doing Nightfall with a chum of mine; Eye of the North I have barely touched yet, besides entering the first outpost (Boreal Station or something).

I'll be sticking to it anyway, but I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining me? I could do with a hand on Factions; I have an assassin right at the start, and a lvl20 Proph. ranger at Boreas Seabed.

Also, I'm a member of an existing guild that's always looking for new members (we are not terribly active just now), so the invitation is open if you wanna join the fun! I am hoping that, with GW2 coming out in the near-ish future, interest might be picking up in GW again.