#7959794, By seasidebaz The 'Random questions that don't warrant their own threads' thread - part 2

  • seasidebaz 13 Sep 2011 22:18:00 7,487 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    TechnoHippy wrote:
    Does a car license cover riding a trike? I know it won't cover a bike (which is a shame as it used to), but I'm hoping a trike would be covered.

    I'm preparing for my mid-life crisis :-)

    Trikes are category B1 and therefore are covered under a full licence. According to my quick research.

    edit: a Reliant also comes under B1, "3 or 4 wheeled cars or vans where the unladen weight is no more than 550 kgs" which is covered by a full driving licence.
Log in or register to reply