#6866326, By Edge_san Someone translate this for me?

  • Edge_san 4 Jan 2011 16:28:03 86 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Densil wrote:
    Any chance someone out there can translate this for me its Chinese or Japanese or something like that: It appeared in my neighbours house (which was up for sale for about a year) a few weeks back although I've not seen anyone go in or out for ages.

    The sign basically says:

    "One fully furnished 3 bedroom house for rent. Please call for details".

    Hope that helps. :-)
Log in or register to reply