#9516179, By MatMan562 Fire Emblem: Awakening

  • MatMan562 19 Apr 2013 13:08:39 3,432 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I think I'm getting the hang of this now, I'm taking it really slowly making sure I look at all the different stats and what the possibilities are before making a move.

    One question though. If, for example, it says that I have a 90% chance of making the attack but I'm putting the character next to another that I know will boost my hit chance by 10% do I have a guaranteed hit or did it include the buff from the other character in it's prediction so it's still only 90%?
Log in or register to reply