#9370320, By chopsen Need some help with an application as was fired from my last job.

  • chopsen 14 Feb 2013 23:23:07 19,993 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    FWB wrote:
    Indeed you can't give a bad ref. the least you can do is confirm the person worked there. That's it.
    You can give a bad ref. You can ring up as a referee unpromted and say don't employ this person.

    But, if the candidate doesn't get the job, they can ask you to justify that in court by suing you.
Log in or register to reply