#10516807, By Flightrisker Tropes vs. Women in Video Games

• Flightrisker 29 Aug 2014 10:45:42 18,139 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Dairyfree wrote:
    Flightrisker wrote:
    I'm going for 2:14 pm in the "when will 'dairyfree' call me a white knight sweeps" btw.
    Meh, I don't really care about the issue, I'm indifferent to it. I just find it funny you always appear in these threads on a crusade.

Yeah, sometimes I cringe at the portrayal of women in games but it really has no effect on my life and whether or not I'll play a certain game.
    I find it sad that you seem to pop up to scream "whiteknightlol" when I do post. I don't post a lot on here anymore as I'm not as big into games as I once was but I still keep an eye on what's happening in the commiunity. Issues like feminism in media are really ineresting to me (I write screenplays, badly) so the intersection of feminism and videogames tends to draw me out more than say debating over a multiplayer DLC price or something.

It's really nice that sexism has no effect on you. Can you not recognise that it does have an effect on others and that they are perfectly entitled to speak about it and force a debate on it?