#10108127, By ScoutTech Legal advice about dogs!

  • ScoutTech 17 Jan 2014 16:58:06 2,428 posts
    Seen 9 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Council and/or police to report a dangerous dog. Sounds extreme but if it is attacking your door repeatedly and the owner is not doing anything about it then the dog is not under control. It would also register the attack in case anything else happens.

    Other option is the RSPCA, they may be able to give better advice.
Log in or register to reply