#10356769, By nathan_digweed Monitor issue using HDMI splitter

  • nathan_digweed 4 Jun 2014 13:59:01 47 posts
    Seen 1 year ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    We have always called them splitter switchs, Which got dropped to just the splitter box, learn something new everyday and I have been VJIng for years.. Always thought they were the same thing...
Log in or register to reply