#11516076, By BartonFink Pokemon GO

• BartonFink 19 Jul 2016 21:43:02 35,267 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Fourfoldroot wrote:
    BartonFink wrote:
    Been mucking about with this since yesterday.

What is the deal with when you try to capture a pokemon - you get the little bugger but then your ball just sits there like a dumb shit doing nothing - have to close an re-open. It also results in the loss of any balls used in the encounter.

:mad:
    Another annoying bug. But if you reopen the app you have actually caught it and got the xp most of the time (I.e. If it wouldn't have escaped I'm guessing). I tested this myself by checking my Xp before every encounter (yes, it happened to me that often
    Yea was walking in town tonight and it happened again - as you say got the pokemon and the XP.

Feel like a bit of a duh! Was out walking with my sons tonight and the youngest pipes up - 'Hey Da there is a PokeStop right here wanna see what you get' so I looked at my map and there one was - opened it for a look and - 'Ah thats a nice pic of the monument' and walked away. The look on his face was priceless - 'WTF are you doing?' .. 'Whatcha mean?' .. 'Spin the picture and see what you get'.

FFS I have been walking around Dublin today and came across shit loads of these - didn't know about the spinning picture bit.

Needless to say I had the everloving piss taken out of me all the way home.

Edited by BartonFink at 21:43:51 19-07-2016