#4592974, By Furbs The Premier League

  • Furbs 7 Apr 2009 16:27:22 45,735 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Hows it going ecu?
    Evening mh, keep fighting the good fight *salutes*

    Sorry blize, its just every now and then the LOLZ and bullshit you come out with just gets too much. It must be all the pudding you eat. Since when was pointing out someone is talking utter bollocks on a particular topic 98% of the time trolling (the other 2% being when you say Malouda is shit).

    Anyhew, I'll let you go back to reading RAWK and await your toys out of pram act or over gleeful, ungracious smugness and faux "I hate Liverpool, I'm a proper Chelsea fan me, they're our local rivals...arent they?" act on Wednesday. Its usually more entertaining than the games.
Log in or register to reply