#1878150, By masc.box Problem housemate... HELP!

  • masc.box 11 Dec 2006 22:48:04 127 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    jimmyjimbob wrote:

    ... but she's a yank over here on a travel visa (not work visa) yet she's been working as an opare (sp?) Now her employers want to go legit and not hire an immigrant anymore...

    Tax Evasion hotline

    And if you want to report an immigrant illegally working in the UK speak to Crimestoppers.
Log in or register to reply