#1849560, By The-Storm which connection (hdmi,vga,component) on a 1080p HD telly?

  • The-Storm 1 Dec 2006 17:06:21 327 posts
    Seen 6 years ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    mojo1080 wrote:
    Your Tv only does 1080p through Hdmi, I have the sony W and there very similar. But if you want the best picture at the moment on your set , Get yourself a "Monster component cable"(40-50). It takes the piss out of the average lead you get in the box. Especially on a LCD that size.

    ok that sounds good..i'll use the bundled leads for next week or so and then place an order for the Monster one.
    The best place to find it is in amazon :
    Monster GLX360 CV/FO-3 EU Xbox 360 Game Cable
Log in or register to reply