#2438442, By Evil_Moe Secret hobbies you're slightly ashamed of

• Evil_Moe 13 Jul 2007 16:24:24 55 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    deem wrote:
    Evil_Moe wrote:
    LOL

So you like to wear Stormtrooper outfits, you're scared of moths, freaking out like a big girl's blouse if they move near you, yet you also say you don't like to tell people you post on a video game forum because it might be embarrassing!

:) Yep.

Growing up as a skinny indy arty farty student, things like being scared of moths aren't embarrassing, having muscles is embarrassing. :)

Seriously, I genuinely would like a Stormtrooper outfit! I don't know why, maybe it's because I grew up with Star Wars. The Stormtrooper gear is kind of design Icon. It's perfect, timeless, and beautiful. I guess being a designer, it has a kind of importance and influence to me.

Some of my friends - the more 'lad' mates would think it was hilarious, where-as others I - ie the designers/creative types, I know for a fact, will/would be dead jealous.

If I can make it financially viable - my best mates mum has a fancy dress shop - I'm going to be getting a couple. \o/

I'm the same with lego. I can't fucking wait till my son is old enough for big boys Lego. :)

Edited by deem at 10:10:16 13-07-2007
    JESUS FUCKING WEPT