Handheld RPG closest to Neverwinter Nights

  • martu 21 May 2008 14:35:48 47 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Hello - question is as the title suggests, what RPG in your opinion is closest to Neverwinter Nights? I want an AD&D type game to play on the train.

    Thanks
  • Kostabi 21 May 2008 14:38:36 5,915 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Isn't there a D&D game for the PSP? I can't remember the title but apparently it wasn't a bad implementation of the rules for a handheld, might be worth looking into.
  • speedofthepuma 21 May 2008 14:47:08 13,418 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Kostabi wrote:
    Isn't there a D&D game for the PSP? I can't remember the title but apparently it wasn't a bad implementation of the rules for a handheld, might be worth looking into.

    Not if this was what you meant.
  • speedofthepuma 21 May 2008 14:48:04 13,418 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Post deleted
  • martu 21 May 2008 14:50:21 47 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    speedofthepuma wrote:
    Not if this was what you meant.

    I bought that. Wish I hadn't.
  • Articulate-Troll 21 May 2008 15:24:58 3,098 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    [link=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Baldurs-Gate-Throne-Bhaal-Double/dp/B00005R8N3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211379781&sr=8-1">This for
  • opalw00t 21 May 2008 15:34:59 12,804 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I also would be interested in an AD&D-esque handheld RPG.
  • itamae 21 May 2008 16:04:19 10,204 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Etrian Odyssey on the DS is probably as close as you will ever get on a handheld. It's more Wizardry/Bard's Tale than Neverwinter Nights though.
  • martu 22 May 2008 09:20:28 47 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Articulate-Troll wrote:
    [link=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Baldurs-Gate-Throne-Bhaal-Double/dp/B00005R8N3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1211379781&sr=8-1">This for
  • martu 22 May 2008 09:27:01 47 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    itamae wrote:
    Etrian Odyssey on the DS is probably as close as you will ever get on a handheld. It's more Wizardry/Bard's Tale than Neverwinter Nights though.

    Thank you ordered, looks good.
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.