Sexiest scenes in videogames? Page 2

Next Last
  • DarmokJalad 1 Jun 2008 10:01:44 63,720 posts
    Seen 14 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    ChthonicEcho wrote:
    steoc4 wrote:
    Well there's the opening part of Dreamfall when Zoe is in her underwear.

She gets bonus marks for looking like an actual human being and not a 'video game babe'
    You can actually see her nipples through that shirt. Come to think of it, you can see her nipples through the other shirt, too.
    Zoe NFSW
  • Kostabi 1 Jun 2008 10:04:11 5,916 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    FabricatedLunatic wrote:
    Any time Sylvia is onscreen in No More Heroes.

Oh, and I saw a street hooker giving a blow job to thin air in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Perhaps that was supposed to be sexy, but it did nothing for me.

The vamp girls in the club had some tasty voices too, if I remember right.
  • Kostabi 1 Jun 2008 10:04:12 5,916 posts
    Seen 11 months ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    FabricatedLunatic wrote:
    Any time Sylvia is onscreen in No More Heroes.

Oh, and I saw a street hooker giving a blow job to thin air in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Perhaps that was supposed to be sexy, but it did nothing for me.

The vamp girls in the club had some tasty voices too, if I remember right.
  • ChthonicEcho 1 Jun 2008 10:11:21 410 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Razz wrote:
    ChthonicEcho wrote:
    steoc4 wrote:

She gets bonus marks for looking like an actual human being and not a 'video game babe'
    You can actually see her nipples through that shirt. Come to think of it, you can see her nipples through the other shirt, too.
    Zoe NFSW
    Thanks for ruining the game for me. :/
  • otto Moderator 1 Jun 2008 10:55:44 49,322 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    edited for greater accuracy and less spoilerage:

Meeting Bellena in Skies of Arcadia
  • otto Moderator 1 Jun 2008 10:56:53 49,322 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    ChthonicEcho wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    ChthonicEcho wrote:
    steoc4 wrote:

Zoe NFSW
    Thanks for ruining the game for me. :/
    Ewww freak nipples D:
  • Metalfish 1 Jun 2008 11:04:12 9,191 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Erm, in hitman2 in the first mission there's some guy taking a piss and (found out due to the magic of youtube) Io actually modelled his cock....
  • Deleted user 1 June 2008 12:02:04
    The private lap dances in GTA are pretty hot, well, the girl was in a computer game kinda way. I mean come on she spanked herself.
  • PhoenixFlames 1 Jun 2008 12:07:15 9,263 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The 11th Hour had a few sexy moments and it was real video. The game was also all kinds of awesome.

Clip
  • GrandpaUlrira 1 Jun 2008 12:14:58 3,825 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    ProfessorLesser wrote:
    Most of P.N.03 was basically just sexy with lasers though.
    I'm still waiting for Capcom to use Vanessa Z. Schneider in a better game. Her character design was easily the best thing about P.N.03.

Oh, as for the thread topic, the Princess Peach shower scene in Thousand-Year Door. Hawt.
  • Tonka 27 Mar 2019 10:40:56 29,983 posts
    Seen 47 seconds ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    PacMan

The way he gobbles up those white dribbles before someone can wipe them away with the multicoloured tissues.
  • hedben2013 27 Mar 2019 10:41:26 1,273 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Weird, this thread hasn't been updated since 2008 (except by that spammer) but I could have sworn there was one where everyone was perving over the Witcher 3 scenes
  • Nexus_6 27 Mar 2019 11:16:16 4,384 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    i got a semi when I saw the ladies in timesplitters on PS2 for the first time.
  • RawShark 27 Mar 2019 13:25:20 979 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Creating your own female wrestler in Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain like you're in Weird Science.

Spinning the analogue stick to pleasure ladies in the first three God of War games - just like real life.

...But seriously, maybe it just hit at the right time, but the costumes and shamelessly erotic character movements of the three main characters in Final Fantasy X-2 seemed to do it for me - a game which come to think of it was just wall-to-wall fan service / a cosplayer's wet dream.
  • LegendaryApe 27 Mar 2019 15:51:38 1,909 posts
    Seen 58 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Psychic Detective on PSOne. It was all live action footage and you made choices at key points. There was a sexy lady who humped you in first person. Woosh
  • DrStrangelove 27 Mar 2019 23:28:23 14,731 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Skyrim romance
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.