Following **Offical** Burger appreciation thread Page 100

Next Last
  • wobbly_Bob 5 Aug 2018 14:58:41 4,551 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    Still no sign of tickets being on sale yet...
    :(
    Normally they would be hyping it by now but there's no information at all.
  • Alastair 5 Aug 2018 15:40:21 22,370 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Damp squib...?
    Seems odd as last year was surely a success.
  • wobbly_Bob 5 Aug 2018 15:44:26 4,551 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    Damp squib...?
    Seems odd as last year was surely a success.
    It does seem like they have some problems with it this year. They moved the date forward a week ( to give themselves more time it seems ) and then the lack of any news or information.

I have no idea. It always seems to sell out so... Maybe it's just logistical problems. Who knows. I don't care because i can't go /cryface.
  • Jono62 5 Aug 2018 16:34:04 20,464 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm not sure I can go now either :(
    I love trying out the burgers and know to stay away from The producers of that nasty prawn cracker burger.
  • wobbly_Bob 5 Aug 2018 17:09:33 4,551 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Jono62 wrote:
    I'm not sure I can go now either :(
    I love trying out the burgers and know to stay away from The producers of that nasty prawn cracker burger.
    Yeah, up in my grill. They are shit at everything they touch. How they are still in the street foo game is anybodies guess.
  • Dirtbox 5 Aug 2018 18:38:04 90,705 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    The more I travel, the more I'm convinced you cannot ever get a good burger in Britain. Simply put, the general quality of beef is complete shit unless you fork out for an imported steak.

Even tho I'm in the US where you'd expect a good burger, to this day the best I've had was in Germany.

Edited by Dirtbox at 14:29:27 06-08-2018
  • Jono62 8 Aug 2018 18:39:17 20,464 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Tickets on sale now
  • fontgeeksogood 8 Aug 2018 18:42:58 1,654 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 3 months ago
    Dirtbox wrote:
    The more I travel, the more I'm convinced you cannot ever get a good burger in Britain. Simply put, the general quality of beef is complete shit unless you fork out for an imported steak.

Even tho I'm in the US where you'd expect a good burger, to this day the best I've had was in Germany.
    The quality of beef in the US is shit mate. And full of growth hormones
  • Armoured_Bear 8 Aug 2018 19:59:56 23,694 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Dirtbox wrote:

You can get amazing beef in Britain.
  • monkehhh 10 Aug 2018 11:17:14 4,918 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Work meal / drinks this afternoon and they surprisingly agreed to go to Meat Liquor. Will soon be smashing a Dead Hippie and some chilli cheese fries.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.