Snippets of Overheard Conversations Thread Page 31

Next Last
  • Pipedream 14 Apr 2018 13:54:46 361 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    "It's pronounced falafal not vol-au-vent"

A couple of ladies arguing on the bus how the dish they recently ate was pronounced. The conversation went on the entire journey with one saying it's falafal and the other vol-au-vent.
  • ZuluHero 14 Apr 2018 14:05:46 6,456 posts
    Seen 8 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    It's like that episode of This County were the mum and daughter are shouting down the stairs calling it fafaffle.

What's falafel? It's made from chickpeas. What's chickpeas? They're like shit tasting peas.

I do believe there are people in the world who are actually like that. Sadtimes.
  • smoothpete 20 Apr 2018 14:55:04 34,789 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Good weather for overheard bullshit

20ish year old girl on mobile: "Everyone's outside eating their fucking dinner and shit. Yeah it's fucking rammo. Ok see you later grandma, love you"

Yesterday walking down my road, big chunky fellow walking the other way with his shirt off, huge beer belly wobbling around, and he had "THUG LIFE" tattooed across his gut like fat white Tupac. As he passes he says to his mate "I'm not fucking retarded". Maybe not sir but you're probably not Mensa material either.

Edited by smoothpete at 14:57:18 20-04-2018
  • KRadiation 11 Jul 2018 15:31:08 1,348 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    some dick at the train station yesterday talking loudly on his phone (which he had on speaker) about how well he did at work today.

"Yeah mate that's why they call me the big dawg!" (Big dawg pronounced with an American accent)

then kept interrupting whoever he was talking to by barking as they'd try to speak.... over and over and fucking over.
  • smoothpete 19 Jul 2018 17:39:52 34,789 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I saw a madman shouting at geese yesterday

“Oi! What’s your fucking problem?! HOOONK!! HOOOOONK!!”

Classic Reading nutjob
  • Wade_Garrett 19 Jul 2018 17:42:08 37 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 days ago
    KRadiation wrote:
    some dick at the train station yesterday talking loudly on his phone (which he had on speaker) about how well he did at work today.

"Yeah mate that's why they call me the big dawg!" (Big dawg pronounced with an American accent)

then kept interrupting whoever he was talking to by barking as they'd try to speak.... over and over and fucking over.
    I'd of pushed him off the platform whilst howling.
  • crashVoodoo 19 Jul 2018 19:56:13 5,869 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Wade_Garrett wrote:
    KRadiation wrote:

I'd of pushed him off the platform whilst howling.
    /twitches
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.