GENKI & Phantagram OFFICIAL Phantom Crash forum! ACTIVE!

• Trojan-X 3 Nov 2002 14:26:16 5 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Check this out! Now your voices can be heard directly by GENKI and PHANTAGRAM on anything and of course anything mainly Phantom Crash related. They check the forum all the time and post up their replies! Check here as it's now active:

www.phantomcrash.net/english/forum/bbs_list.asp?board_code=101&serch_mode=v&serch=none&cur_page=1

Yup, let your voices be heard, you don't even need to register!

Edited by Trojan-X at 14:26:16 03-11-2002
  • Whizzo 3 Nov 2002 14:35:51 44,805 posts
    Seen 23 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Take your pimping of this game elsewhere, you aren't fooling anyone.
  • Trojan-X 3 Nov 2002 14:43:22 5 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    No intention to fool anyone, i'm just informing.
    Alot of people on the net knows me - ever since i use to be an editor on GA - so this is why I don't change my username. And I promised if anything new comes round I will let them know about it. Of course this can't please certain other people.

Edited by Trojan-X at 14:43:22 03-11-2002
  • Deleted user 3 November 2002 14:47:37
    Trojan-X wrote:
    No intention to fool anyone, i'm just informing.

A more sober, less hysterical, and better presentation, would up the information content in your post. As it stands I see nothing other than gratuitous and insulting pimpage. Sad. But, true. Try again...
  • Trojan-X 3 Nov 2002 14:52:21 5 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Understood. More formal, less fanboying.
  • Deleted user 3 November 2002 15:00:44
    Trojan-X wrote:
    Understood. More formal, less fanboying.

Better a fast learner than a fast exit, eh? :)
  • Trojan-X 3 Nov 2002 15:08:45 5 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Yes that's right. I'm not one that would just say something and run away. If I'm in the wrong and I can see it, I would admit my mistakes, learn from it and improve. If one can't self improve themselves then what are they?

Anyways, its like I said before it's really for you guys, and it's the best way to get your voices heard. If you take it then that's great for YOUR opinion would go straight to the source. It's what the gamers always want, to talk to the source.
  • Deleted user 3 November 2002 19:13:48
    Trojan-X wrote:
    Anyways, its like I said before it's really for you guys, and it's the best way to get your voices heard. If you take it then that's great for YOUR opinion would go straight to the source. It's what the gamers always want, to talk to the source.

But, does it pass my four golden rules of forum posting? Is it relevant and is it significant? I have no idea if it's relevant because I know nothing, and am not yet tempted to know anything, about this game. I don't know if it would be significant as I have no idea how they would receive or give information. Your first, and subsequent posts were unconvincing on either of these two issues. Perhaps you could address that before we go further.

Edited by Feersum Boundah at 19:13:48 03-11-2002
  • sam_spade 22 Oct 2004 07:22:08 15,745 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Post deleted

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.