Linda Barker Page 11

• Deleted user 8 August 2007 17:16:26
    Great songs, though.

/explodes in stereotype overload
  • nickthegun 8 Aug 2007 17:22:29 86,367 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    JetSetWilly wrote:
    I'd be vaguely curious to see her huge bangers.

Yeah. Me too. I heard that she has a metal rod in her back to support them.
  • kincaide 9 Aug 2007 14:11:01 5,067 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Who would dare sink so low for this one
    (SFW - it's a Daily Mail link)
  • Deleted user 9 August 2007 14:12:18
    AAH! KILL IT!

Who the fuck is that?
  • pjmaybe 9 Aug 2007 14:12:30 70,666 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Yipes...

No.

OK how about...

http://www.nndb.com/people/584/000086326/amywinehouse.jpg

Looks alright there, but eek at the moment pre-rehab she looks like Skeletor's skinny sister.

Peej
  • kincaide 9 Aug 2007 14:14:37 5,067 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    Looks alright there, but eek at the moment pre-rehab she looks like Skeletor's skinny sister.
    Peej
    Ummm - the Winehouse.... that's a tough one.

I think yes, 'cos she'll be so out of her face you could do anything you wanted.
  • Tiger_Walts 9 Aug 2007 14:51:48 16,674 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    And probably ask you to do things you hadn't yet thought of.
  • knower 16 Aug 2007 10:22:00 36 posts
    Seen 14 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    I know she's a flabby old mare but she somehow looks like she'd be a dorty beast on the job (Lowry I mean)

Peej

Peej,Bill Door,blek&tomrowley and other Lowri Turner fanciers.
    Some inside knowledge.Between her marriages, my flatmate who's a young backfroom TV biz stud 20 years her junior hada brief but wild fling with La Turner, who took a shine to him....
    1-She let him film her giving him a BJ on his moby and he showed it to some of us pals.Turner does keep her eyes open but swallows deeply rather than have face job.Although her eyes did flutter wildly at the climactic moment! We dubbed her Lowri Lovelace in tribute to her perfomance.Can't watch her mouth spouting off on TV now without remembering the footage.

2-My pal, who is good looking,a bit of a babe magnet whio usually pulls model types his own age, was tickled with the minor celebrity bed notch when Turner came onto him. He says she has humungous tits which were probably fantastic in her younger, pre-mum days and a fattish arse, but compensated for that with her enthusiasm in the sack. But a real ego tripper,he told us. Liked to shag in front of a full-length mirroer so she could sere herself on the job. Fave positions:Her on top, dictating the pace or being done doggy-style(appropriate?) in front of the mirror. Turner also insisted my pal kept telling her she was the best shag of his life while they were performing which was far from the truth but he went along with to keep her happy.
    Finally, from being in the next door bedroom a few times, I can tell you guys Lowri isn't a screamer, she's a G-girl.That's gasp, groan and grunt...particularly grunt! Her agricultural grunts as the Big O approached were like a busy farmyard, usually finished off with a torrent of loud F-words(fantastic usually added to the four-letter one!) as she came.
    Yeah, quite a dirty bird,Turner.Hope that helps,guys.
  • jellyhead 16 Aug 2007 10:29:34 24,349 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Best. Post. Ever! :)
    Post of the week at least!
  • Deleted user 16 August 2007 10:30:35
    "her eyes did flutter wildly"

\o/\o/\o/
  • Deleted user 16 August 2007 10:32:13
    You looked at your mate's knob on a video.

Ghey.
  • tombo 16 Aug 2007 10:34:28 2,156 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    jellyhead wrote:
    Best. Post. Ever! :)
    Post of the week at least!

+1!
  • Stickman 16 Aug 2007 10:36:49 29,986 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Links?
  • kincaide 16 Aug 2007 11:34:54 5,067 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Hope Peej doesn't see this, he might explode
  • Deleted user 16 August 2007 11:36:16
    He's very quiet this morning. Anyone checked the toilets?
  • knower 16 Aug 2007 12:39:25 36 posts
    Seen 14 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    PES_Fanboy wrote:
    You looked at your mate's knob on a video.

Ghey.

His knob wasn't the trophy....it was capturing this well-known face off the box sucking for all she was worth and clearly from the look on her face getting her rocks off that was the prize. My pal says Turner knew he was recording it, but maybe she didn't, and I doubt whether she knows he showed his mates and we all called her Lowri Lovelace. But to be fair, he's never copied it, allowed any of his mates to have it or put it out on any sites where loads of people could see it....
  • pjmaybe 16 Aug 2007 12:45:08 70,666 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    So we're never going to get to see it here?

GET OUT!!!!

:)

Lowri was dirtiest round about the time she used to present that DIY Disasters show with Nick Knowitall...

You could tell she was pure filth back then. And drove a mini too. Instant sign of her being a filthy slag.

Peej
  • kincaide 16 Aug 2007 14:46:38 5,067 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Here's one of those quirky ones - what's the forum view on the ever lovable Cheeky Girls
  • jellyhead 16 Aug 2007 14:50:03 24,349 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Sometimes they make me harder than Ninja Gaiden other times i wouldn't touch them with Tony Blair's knob.
  • pjmaybe 16 Aug 2007 14:50:41 70,666 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Every hole.

EVERY HOLE.

Peej
  • kincaide 16 Aug 2007 14:51:38 5,067 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    Every hole.

EVERY HOLE.

Peej
    LOLOLOLOL - nearly water on monitor moment there
  • glaeken 16 Aug 2007 14:56:02 12,070 posts
    Seen 4 months ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    That is one hell of a bad photograph of the cheeky girls. Most of the time they look a lot better and I definitly would.

I mean come on what's not to like? As long as they don't try singing at you or anything its all good.
  • pjmaybe 16 Aug 2007 14:56:59 70,666 posts
    Seen 12 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Their singing?

Peej
  • knower 17 Aug 2007 18:36:56 36 posts
    Seen 14 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    ruttyboy wrote:
    Definitely. Ever since she first appeared on TV years ago I have thought she was amazing. That said she would have to keep her mouth shut, or fill it with something...

/coat and scarf

Is that Lowri Turner you definitely would and think amazing,Rutty Boy, surely not....
  • knower 20 Aug 2007 09:28:23 36 posts
    Seen 14 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Nemesis wrote:
    pjmaybe wrote:
    Slight change of tack but Lowry Turner...? Bag over head? Possibly?

Peej

Yeah, there's something about Turner. Was trying to explain this to the missus and only managed to dig myself in deeper.

I think me saying "She'd take a load over the face without blinking her eyes or screwing up her face. She's that class of dirt." probably didn't help things.

Nemesis,

On subject of Lowri Turner, so what did your missus say when you told her above...and have you read the Fancying Lowri Turner thread? Change your view at all...not sure what your missus would say tho.
  • knower 29 Aug 2007 09:15:29 36 posts
    Seen 14 years ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    So we're never going to get to see it here?

GET OUT!!!!

:)

Lowri was dirtiest round about the time she used to present that DIY Disasters show with Nick Knowitall...

You could tell she was pure filth back then. And drove a mini too. Instant sign of her being a filthy slag.

Peej

Anyone seen the Mirror interview today with Mariella Frostrup.Now there's a mature woman who knocks the older TV women like Lowri,Fern, Judy F, Davina etc into a cocked hat for both brains and sex appeal. Probably got more going for her than the younger ones like Cat D, too?
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:54:52
    Post deleted
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:54:52
    Post deleted
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.