Following Motorsport Page 596

  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 13:54:15
    Maldonado fast but drives like a South American dictator
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2012 13:54:56 9,787 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Lol massa
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 13:54:59
    Fuck me!
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 13:55:05
    WEBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ
  • Whizzo 4 Nov 2012 13:55:51 44,765 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    This is hilarious.
  • Mekanik 4 Nov 2012 13:56:06 4,675 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Hmm. Webbers being a touch reckless. Unusual for him.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 13:56:12
    :D

    This is Mario Kart.

    Meantime Vettel sneaks towards the front..
  • Kostabi 4 Nov 2012 13:56:33 5,915 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Rofl, number 2 drivers implode! Go!

    Edited by Kostabi at 13:57:04 04-11-2012
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2012 13:56:53 9,787 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Yup, still think Vettel could snatch a podium.
  • altitude2k 4 Nov 2012 13:58:17 5,238 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    espibara wrote:
    At least at Mclaren he can retire in the lead rather than in 14th place
    What's the difference?
  • altitude2k 4 Nov 2012 13:59:02 5,238 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    DanB24 wrote:
    idiot Webber
    Personally I saw that as Massa not giving him enough room on the right.
  • FWB 4 Nov 2012 13:59:54 54,514 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Aye. I blame it on Masa too.

    Well this is going to be interesting. Can Vettel hold out till then end?
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2012 14:00:36 9,787 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    altitude2k wrote:
    espibara wrote:
    At least at Mclaren he can retire in the lead rather than in 14th place
    What's the difference?
    There's always been risk/reward with fast cars and poor reliability. It didn't go Hamilton's way this season but at least he was given a chance, Rosberg hasn't had any chance at all.
  • altitude2k 4 Nov 2012 14:03:39 5,238 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Well that was wise by Red Bull. Webber isn't going to be the bitch like Massa.
  • StarchildHypocrethes 4 Nov 2012 14:05:18 31,381 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Vettel is mental quick.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 14:05:47
    AaronTurner wrote:
    altitude2k wrote:
    espibara wrote:
    At least at Mclaren he can retire in the lead rather than in 14th place
    What's the difference?
    There's always been risk/reward with fast cars and poor reliability. It didn't go Hamilton's way this season but at least he was given a chance, Rosberg hasn't had any chance at all.
    I can't decide what'd be worse:

    - I'm in the best car in the field, but the wheels keep falling off.
    - I'm in a poor car in a top team and cannot get close to the leaders.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 14:06:10
    Not literally falling off, of couse.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 14:07:40
    Will Vettel make it to the end? How many laps on his tyres?
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2012 14:12:41 9,787 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    How did Di Resta get up to 6th?
  • altitude2k 4 Nov 2012 14:13:18 5,238 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Bremenacht wrote:
    AaronTurner wrote:
    altitude2k wrote:
    espibara wrote:
    At least at Mclaren he can retire in the lead rather than in 14th place
    What's the difference?
    There's always been risk/reward with fast cars and poor reliability. It didn't go Hamilton's way this season but at least he was given a chance, Rosberg hasn't had any chance at all.
    I can't decide what'd be worse:

    - I'm in the best car in the field, but the wheels keep falling off.
    - I'm in a poor car in a top team and cannot get close to the leaders.
    Exactly. For Lewis I get the impression that it's all or nothing. Doesn't matter if he's had the chance of a WDC this year, the fact is that McLaren have just had so many problems that the end result is the same for him as Rosberg. After 4 years with that situation, you might as well try ANYTHING else.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 14:15:57
    AaronTurner wrote:
    How did Di Resta get up to 6th?
    :D

    I've lost the plot on this race. No idea who's where.
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2012 14:16:23 9,787 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    This'll be interesting now.
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 14:16:58
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • Deleted user 4 November 2012 14:17:12
    Mario Kart
  • Whizzo 4 Nov 2012 14:17:31 44,765 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Mario Kart continues.
  • altitude2k 4 Nov 2012 14:17:36 5,238 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Kiss goodbye to your drive next year, Romain.

    Scratch that. Was Perez, clearly.

    Edited by altitude2k at 14:19:42 04-11-2012
  • StarchildHypocrethes 4 Nov 2012 14:17:38 31,381 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    20 places and a pitstop more than everyone else. Not bad for 38 laps work...
  • AaronTurner 4 Nov 2012 14:17:52 9,787 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Great news for Vettel. Fresh tyres and right behind button.
  • Fab4 4 Nov 2012 14:17:54 8,345 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Its like high speed dodgems.
  • Jono62 4 Nov 2012 14:18:00 19,868 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh Grosjean, you hit the wrong Red Bull!
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.