Following The Europa League Page 202

  • You-can-call-me-kal 29 Nov 2018 21:09:36 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Both sets of fans are certainly quiet in this thread.
  • Armoured_Bear 29 Nov 2018 21:49:52 26,456 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    So, Celtic need to get a home draw against Red Bull Salzburg to go through.
    In with a decent shout though it'll be tricky.
  • Blackmarsh63 29 Nov 2018 22:00:17 2,329 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @Armoured_Bear Hopefully they'll fail miserably :)
  • Dougs 29 Nov 2018 22:50:32 88,859 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    Both sets of fans are certainly quiet in this thread.
    Group stages innit. Largely routine and pointless for the bigger clubs, with added ballache. I like the knock out stages of the competition though.
  • FWB 29 Nov 2018 23:27:03 55,869 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    https://twitter.com/rightbankwarsaw/status/1068267487500951552
  • reddevil93 30 Nov 2018 01:51:51 14,926 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    That is amazing. Thanks for the share
  • Dougs 30 Nov 2018 05:44:11 88,859 posts
    Seen 15 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Haha, that is brilliant
  • THFourteen 30 Nov 2018 05:54:26 51,629 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Jesus Christ. Lehman?
  • You-can-call-me-kal 13 Dec 2018 17:32:33 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Didn't realise Arsenal were playing Qarabag tonight. The shit they gave us for playing them a few years back. How times change.
  • askew 13 Dec 2018 18:04:06 18,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Indeed. How times change.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 13 Dec 2018 18:05:28 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Indeed.
  • pk1980 13 Dec 2018 18:10:29 1,185 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    How the mighty Qarabag have fallen.
  • askew 13 Dec 2018 18:16:35 18,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I believe that Qarabag have improved considerably since those earlier days. They’ve cut their teeth on the cream of Europe over the past five years. A stern test for any team wishing to win a European trophy.

    Yes.
  • askew 13 Dec 2018 20:51:18 18,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I didn't know Giroud had that in his bag.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Dec 2018 20:55:14 26,456 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Celtic struggling against Red Bull Salzburg, will be a long 2nd half unless we get a grip on midfield
  • Baihu1983 13 Dec 2018 22:04:51 11,220 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Chelsea fans causing trouble again
  • Dgzter 13 Dec 2018 22:24:45 2,757 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Celtic struggling against Red Bull Salzburg, will be a long 2nd half unless we get a grip on midfield
    Utterly bizarre evening. We were completely outclassed by a very well-organised Salzburg; lost Christie to what looks like a horror injury; gave away a comedy second goal, with Gordon doing his best Karius impression; had Ajer found guilty of one of the misses of the season; missed an injury time penalty, only to score the rebound. And were saved from crashing out by a late Rosenborg equaliser in the other group game, which gave them their only point of the whole campaign—and sent us through despite defeat! Just lol, really :)

    Edited by Dgzter at 22:27:32 13-12-2018
  • The-Bodybuilder 13 Dec 2018 22:25:35 17,636 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    Didn't realise Arsenal were playing Qarabag tonight. The shit they gave us for playing them a few years back. How times change.
    It's like the shit we used to get for qualifying to the next stage and finishing top 4 by Spurs as a trophy, now watching Poch and Harry Kane talk of a draw with Barca's B team expecting to have an open top bus parade or something.

    How times change.
  • Vortex808 13 Dec 2018 22:54:49 13,126 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Just seen the Gordon gift.

    WTF was he thinking!

    😃
  • You-can-call-me-kal 14 Dec 2018 06:25:11 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    Didn't realise Arsenal were playing Qarabag tonight. The shit they gave us for playing them a few years back. How times change.
    It's like the shit we used to get for qualifying to the next stage and finishing top 4 by Spurs as a trophy, now watching Poch and Harry Kane talk of a draw with Barca's B team expecting to have an open top bus parade or something.

    How times change.
    That didn’t happen. But your lot did act like they’d won the league when you slipped above us on GD for a couple of days.
  • THFourteen 14 Dec 2018 09:16:25 51,629 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Baihu1983 wrote:
    Chelsea fans causing trouble again
    "It was very early in the match," he told BBC Radio 5 live. "It was a chant that Chelsea supporters have done in the past and it references Tottenham supporters using the 'y' word, the anti-Semitic derogatory word about Jewish people.
    I can't really take the high horse with this one as an Arsenal fan, this sort of thing gets sung at the Emirates all the time.
  • Gruff 14 Dec 2018 10:49:20 3,417 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Celtic are always rumbled in Europe. We can't string together 3 passes if the slightest hint of pressing is used.

    Have not progressed at all, sad to say. We are supposed to be playing the same game but we are years behind the upper echelon of teams in terms of technique.
  • SuperCoolEskimo 15 Dec 2018 09:08:42 11,451 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    The-Bodybuilder wrote:
    You-can-call-me-kal wrote:
    Didn't realise Arsenal were playing Qarabag tonight. The shit they gave us for playing them a few years back. How times change.
    It's like the shit we used to get for qualifying to the next stage and finishing top 4 by Spurs as a trophy, now watching Poch and Harry Kane talk of a draw with Barca's B team expecting to have an open top bus parade or something.

    How times change.
    That didn’t happen. But your lot did act like they’d won the league when you slipped above us on GD for a couple of days.
    That NLD defeat hurt them badly.
  • You-can-call-me-kal 15 Dec 2018 10:44:41 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @SuperCoolEskimo

    Again, for a couple of days...

    What’s your deal anyway? You’re a Newcastle fan right? Why do you have it in for Spurs so bad?
  • SuperCoolEskimo 15 Dec 2018 15:44:30 11,451 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @You-can-call-me-kal
    I’m Arsenal. I thought that was obvious but clearly I need to troll you harder. ;)
  • You-can-call-me-kal 14 Feb 2019 18:47:41 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Arsenlol?
  • askew 14 Feb 2019 18:49:04 18,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Yup.
  • Baihu1983 14 Feb 2019 18:50:22 11,220 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Been terrible
  • You-can-call-me-kal 14 Feb 2019 19:11:08 15,263 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    That was Hleb! Didn’t even realise.

    Aww, I miss Generica.
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.