Following I wish to end my neighbours Page 76

  • smoothpete 12 May 2020 13:16:36 36,988 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    TheSaint wrote:
    In America they take these things to a whole other level:

    https://twitter.com/fallenleo/status/1259982680369901569?s=20
    Ow that sucker kick to the liver at the end would have reeeeally hurt. I'm sure he deserved it bit that was fucking cold blooded!
  • askew 12 May 2020 13:21:50 21,552 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    lol. The result did not go the way I thought.
  • Armoured_Bear 12 May 2020 13:24:46 28,862 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    smoothpete wrote:
    TheSaint wrote:
    In America they take these things to a whole other level:

    https://twitter.com/fallenleo/status/1259982680369901569?s=20
    Ow that sucker kick to the liver at the end would have reeeeally hurt. I'm sure he deserved it bit that was fucking cold blooded!
    Yep, broken ribs hurt, quite sad to see so many people getting enjoyment out of real violence like that.
  • Dougs 12 May 2020 13:26:03 94,595 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    askew wrote:
    lol. The result did not go the way I thought.
    Ha, exactly what I thought
  • DJCopa 12 May 2020 13:26:48 2,310 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @askew He looked the part, playing UFC with arms up high :)
  • DJCopa 12 May 2020 13:27:54 2,310 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @Armoured_Bear 2 muppets standing off in a street and then walk away when finished - Seems fair to me.
  • Armoured_Bear 12 May 2020 13:29:07 28,862 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    DJCopa wrote:
    @Armoured_Bear 2 muppets standing off in a street and then walk away when finished - Seems fair to me.
    If you read the comments, there was more afterwards and broken bones .
  • askew 12 May 2020 14:50:48 21,552 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm afraid my empathy is lacking towards shirtless guy. It doesn't appear to be an ambush or unprovoked; they knew what they were getting in to. Plus shirtless guy came back with a weapon.
  • JoeBlade 16 May 2020 11:54:36 5,089 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Great, now the chav couple next door have devolved into frequent shouting arguments. They're at it again at the moment, loud enough for the whole neighborhood to follow the show.

    The entire place - it's a small apartment building - has been quite the shithole for years but lately they've been surpassing themselves. I already witnessed three police visits in recent months, one involving impounding a seemingly hastily abandoned car.
  • DUFFMAN5 16 May 2020 12:14:56 26,034 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @JoeBlade

    Sounds awful mate, is moving an option ?
  • anephric 16 May 2020 14:06:17 4,185 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I have a new set of neighbours who are retirees. Constant loud DIY for the last five months (predating lockdown) notwithstanding, the female of the two seems to spend the majority of her time getting pissed in the garden on Carling and laughing hysterically like the crypt keeper, most often to Mrs Brown's Boys clips she watches at max volume on her phone.

    I'm fairly sure this satisfies at least three requirements for a trip to Dignitas.
  • LegendaryApe 16 May 2020 14:09:54 2,061 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    anephric wrote:
    I have a new set of neighbours who are retirees. Constant loud DIY for the last five months (predating lockdown) notwithstanding, the female of the two seems to spend the majority of her time getting pissed in the garden on Carling and laughing hysterically like the crypt keeper, most often to Mrs Brown's Boys clips she watches at max volume on her phone.

    I'm fairly sure this satisfies at least three requirements for a trip to Dignitas.
    Seduce her. She can't annoy you when she's in a sex coma
  • JoeBlade 16 May 2020 14:52:58 5,089 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    DUFFMAN5 wrote:
    @JoeBlade

    Sounds awful mate, is moving an option ?
    I've been considering that for some time now. Thing is: the location and rent are both great; the neighborhood is a nice one otherwise. It's just this one building in the street that's pretty bad.
    Now is not the best time to consider moving though, for a variety of reasons.
  • the_milkybar_kid 21 May 2020 11:30:47 8,274 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    There's 2 neighbours by us but dont live on our cul-de-sac, all our neighbours are ace, fortunately. But one is some loud mouthed cow that spends the majority of her time balling at her two kids who just sound like they're playing. Feel quite sorry for them having such a cunt of a mother. I'm sure it's one of the top tier girls from high school. If so, time has not been kind to her or her fat husband.

    The other is a bloke that lives on his own, assuming separated from his wife as he has 2 kids over every so often. He's a handy type, so he's constantly banging, drilling (paging inuendobot) sawing or other handiwork. He's added this monstrosity of an extension to the back of his house so he has virtually no garden, and he's currently building a side entrance. Blessing is that he's pretty much run out of room to build any more house.
  • Salaman 21 May 2020 11:58:08 23,838 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    Our neighbours got a puppy a few weeks ago.
    She took 2 weeks off after Easter and started back at work last week.
    The damn dog barks from the moment she leaves at 8:20 until she gets back after 5pm.

    The walls are well insulated so it's not massively loud but there's a very consistent yappy bark that you can hear on the edge of hearing, ALL DAY LONG.
    Fucking arseholes, that's exactly why I don't have a dog, I would find it difficult to look after it properly. Still, fuckwits in the same boat go ahead anyway and neglect the poor buggers.
    I've yet to see them walk him as well. They let it roam around their small garden when they get home but they never seem to actually take himout for a proper walk. :-/
  • AceGrace 21 May 2020 12:02:20 3,225 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I was going to say that with a puppy, you shouldn't take it out for a walk where it could come into contact with other dogs "germs" until it is old enough to have the injections.

    That's what we had to do when we got our puppy. Letting it out in the garden is OK though I think.

    When we got ours I was working from home but it does seem cruel to leave a puppy alone all day though.

    Must be covered in shit when they get home though, especially if it is caged.
  • Ddanno 21 May 2020 12:28:04 1,595 posts
    Seen 11 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    Armoured_Bear wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    Our neighbours got a puppy a few weeks ago.
    She took 2 weeks off after Easter and started back at work last week.
    The damn dog barks from the moment she leaves at 8:20 until she gets back after 5pm.

    The walls are well insulated so it's not massively loud but there's a very consistent yappy bark that you can hear on the edge of hearing, ALL DAY LONG.
    Fucking arseholes, that's exactly why I don't have a dog, I would find it difficult to look after it properly. Still, fuckwits in the same boat go ahead anyway and neglect the poor buggers.
    I've yet to see them walk him as well. They let it roam around their small garden when they get home but they never seem to actually take himout for a proper walk. :-/
    The Cunts across the street leave their dog permenantly in the garden, no matter the time of year and the local cats like to set him off barking at all hours of the day by hanging around on the fence.
    Another cunt, a little down the street, has a fucking rooster in the garden. In London. A rooster.
    Cunt #3 leaves his child in the garden, howling/grizzling for several hours.

    I hate it here.

    Edited by Ddanno at 12:28:31 21-05-2020
  • DUFFMAN5 21 May 2020 12:56:22 26,034 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Assuming a lot of us live in Terrace housing ? you have to be so lucky with your neighbours. We have been (same house 19 years, several neighbours on either side over that time)

    Up the road from us, we can only assume it is a halfway house or multiple occupancy as the noise and music from there has come out of nowhere, as I say we are about 80-100ft away ? but can hear every beat of their shit music...why is it always shite music!!! and the overly loud, stoned and or drunk voices.

    I hate fuckers with no consideration for others and that is what we have here and with a lot of the posts in this thread.

    Imagine a road just full of kind and gentle EGers...
  • nickthegun 21 May 2020 13:04:22 82,264 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    A guy got a cockerel a few doors down from us a few years ago.

    Just before it reached the point I was going to poison it, he got rid of it. Turns out pretty much every house on our street had been filing noise complaints almost daily and eventually the council threatened him with a noise abatement order.

    So do that.
  • Godofporn 21 May 2020 13:30:13 6,832 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    @nickthegun a WHAT
  • nickthegun 21 May 2020 13:32:59 82,264 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    A young, male chicken; a juvenile rooster.

    This is now one of those Schrodingers posts where I wonder if im the only person whos uses that word.

    Edited by nickthegun at 19:21:17 21-05-2020
  • nickthegun 21 May 2020 13:35:16 82,264 posts
    Seen 48 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I still cant say 'scones' out loud because I can never remember which is the posh way to pronounce it (I try to keep it real).
  • Rum_Monkey 21 May 2020 13:38:48 958 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    It's just cones with an s at the start so that's how I pronounce it.

    Saying it like skons is just weird.
  • EMarkM 21 May 2020 13:44:42 4,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Rum_Monkey wrote:
    It's just cones with an s at the start so that's how I pronounce it.

    Saying it like skons is just weird.
    Correct.
  • billythekid 21 May 2020 14:04:22 12,497 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    It's skon, ask the Queen, she'll tell you.
  • EMarkM 21 May 2020 14:20:31 4,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    billythekid wrote:
    It's skon, ask the Queen, she'll tell you.
    Bugger the Queen.
  • billythekid 21 May 2020 14:23:37 12,497 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    EMarkM wrote:
    billythekid wrote:
    It's skon, ask the Queen, she'll tell you.
    Bugger the Queen.
    You're probably pronouncing that as burger I bet.
  • EMarkM 21 May 2020 14:24:20 4,945 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    @billythekid :D
  • billythekid 21 May 2020 14:26:12 12,497 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    ;)
  • DUFFMAN5 21 May 2020 15:06:58 26,034 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    I still cant say 'scones' out loud because I can never remember which is the posh way to pronounce it (I try to keep it real).
    I totally can't say/pronounce Saul correctly as in better call Saul. Much to the annoyance of my missus. I have to rhyme it in my head with Paul before uttering it. I say it as Sal or Sorl.

    See Mall, stupid fucking Yank word (I assume) my English mouth will not form the word correctly, I can live with that ;) I want to say Mal
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.