Nintendo DS is going suck ass Page 4

Next Last
  • MrSensible 6 Jul 2006 19:17:25 26,517 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Furbs wrote:
    Presumably all those who are laughing at BGiE have never been wrong about anything in their lives.

It's not that he was wrong as such... it's that he was so incredibly wrong and did it in such style!
  • MrWorf 6 Jul 2006 19:20:24 63,994 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    What? I remember quite a few people being staunch supporters... me included.
  • ralphwolfenstein 6 Jul 2006 19:22:29 1,038 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Bill Gates is Evil wrote:

I think deep in most of your souls-- you agree with me. You know what i'm saying is right. That two screens and touch-ability-shit is a terrible waste, that it doesn't really do anything fun at all, that developers are going to be more turned off by the new concept because it's so fucking stupid.

amen brother

genius whoever bumped this
  • MrWorf 6 Jul 2006 19:25:21 63,994 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Ahab wrote:
    Razz wrote:
    What? I remember quite a few people being staunch supporters... me included.

Of the DS or Bill?

The DS. But then again I do love my Nintendo bits and bobs.
  • Deleted user 6 July 2006 19:25:49
    I seem to remember thinking it was a good idea from the start.
  • MrWorf 6 Jul 2006 19:26:24 63,994 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    ralphwolfenstein wrote:
    Bill Gates is Evil wrote:

I think deep in most of your souls-- you agree with me. You know what i'm saying is right. That two screens and touch-ability-shit is a terrible waste, that it doesn't really do anything fun at all, that developers are going to be more turned off by the new concept because it's so fucking stupid.

amen brother

genius whoever bumped this
    LOL! It's amazing how wrong he was! :D
  • Derblington 6 Jul 2006 19:26:58 34,417 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Every single post deserves to be quoted - there are some awesome lines in there.

Pure genius.
  • Derblington 6 Jul 2006 19:38:57 34,417 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Ahab wrote:
    In this thread, most of the people are DS supporters (although pretty cautious, and not always right). TBH I remembered a lot more anti-DS sentiment, maybe it's just Bill :-D
    Yeah, I think there's always a certain amount of doubt when anything new is revealed, unless it's just extra power for the shiney graphics. The thing that makes BGiE completely different, and in this case looks totally stupid, is that no-one else feels the need to make such a huge deal out of something they clearly didn't grasp in the first place.

ONE
    AT
    A
    TIME

lol!
  • Furbs 14 Jun 2007 22:45:51 45,735 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Presumably all those who are laughing at BGiE have never been wrong about anything in their lives.
  • Furbs 14 Jun 2007 22:45:51 45,735 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Better that than a crappy "I'll sit on the fence/wait and see" approach. Forum would be really boring if thats all we did.

Edited by Furbs at 19:17:56 06-07-2006
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:47:24
    Post deleted
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.