Eurogamer or Chips Page 2

Next Last
  • terminalterror 28 Feb 2003 12:26:37 18,931 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    maybe Eurogamer should set up the worlds first online chip shop: http://chips.eurogamer.net which automatically locates your nearest chippy and delivers you fresh hot chips within the hour.

edit: idea copyright me 2003

Edited by terminalterror at 12:27:02 28-02-2003
  • Xensor 28 Feb 2003 13:22:30 1,054 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    fucking hateful IE crappy macrobloat shovelware.....

as i was saying before this shower of shit curled up its toes and died...

Malt vinegar is trly evil stuff. you may as well splash some sulphuric acid on your chips. Onion vinegar on the other hand....yummmy! I highly reccomend it on proper english chunky steak chips, not the scrawny faggoty limp american bollox. And another thing...

[rant]

listen up america, they are called chips, not fries, french fries, american fries, freedom fries, patriot fries, xenophobia fries, fucking yankee doodle dandy fries, but chips, understand? And what you call chips are actually crisps. Try and keep up with me, i know it's a lot to take in. And do us all a favour and stop bastardising the english language (note the name english, as in invented in england) just because you are too crap to come up with your own.

[/rant]
  • BartonFink 28 Feb 2003 14:16:59 35,268 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Well ranted sir and as for spelling grrr...
  • Xensor 28 Feb 2003 14:34:25 1,054 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    BartonFink wrote:
    I couldn't be arsed to correct my spelling after having to type that all out twice because of M$'s flaky glitchware *shakes fist, throws shoe*
  • Nemesis 28 Feb 2003 14:37:39 19,752 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    /ducks/

Well f..king said that man.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Onion vinegar on chunky chips. MMMmmmmmmmmmmm.

/rant on/

Right you tight arsed chipshop owning crowd, when I ask for a JUMBO cod, I don't mean the biggest sardine you could find in the tin. I wanna get that bit of fish home and have both ends hanging off the side of the plate it's so fucking large.

/rant off/
  • Xensor 28 Feb 2003 14:52:36 1,054 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    duncan wrote:
    /spots chip on xensor shoulder
    /take single chip off, slaps jumbo cod and large chips on

thats better :)
  • rare_uk 28 Feb 2003 15:01:00 3,627 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Chips n curry for me guys
  • mal 28 Feb 2003 15:02:47 29,326 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Nemesis wrote:
    Right you tight arsed chipshop owning crowd, when I ask for a JUMBO cod, I don't mean the biggest sardine you could find in the tin. I wanna get that bit of fish home and have both ends hanging off the side of the plate it's so fucking large.
    You want to come round my way then. Granted the chips are a bit on the soggy side but if you've got the patience for them to cook up a bit of haddock you'll get the biggest chunk of white fish known to man. You don't even have to ask for jumbo, they just give it to you. Still, no chippie in London is as good as a north-western chippie. I think they're just trying to make up for their inadequacies with bigger portions.
  • pjmaybe 28 Feb 2003 15:02:54 70,666 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Eurogamer..but served with those ludicrously thick salty chips that our local chinese takeaway sells.

YUM!!!

Peej
  • rare_uk 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 3,627 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    Eurogamer..but served with those ludicrously thick salty chips that our local chinese takeaway sells.

YUM!!!

Peej
    yeah I agree the Chinese shops make THE BEST chips!!!!
  • Nemesis 28 Feb 2003 15:14:07 19,752 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    With curry sauce.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dip.
  • BartonFink 1 Mar 2003 01:15:11 35,268 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Xensor wrote:
    BartonFink wrote:
    I couldn't be arsed to correct my spelling after having to type that all out twice because of M$'s flaky glitchware *shakes fist, throws shoe*
    Very sorry sir I was refering to the creativeness expressed by our American cousins whilst in the act of spelling (translation making a complete and utter arse of). I was not extracting the urine out of your obvious spelling skillz.
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    "you'll have to wait & see!"

Are we talking proper British chips wrapped in newspaper with plenty of salt & malt vinegar?

Oooh tough call...
  • Deleted user 25 November 2010 10:50:19
    Post deleted
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.