Game Cubeage Page 2

Next Last
  • xtremeboat 1 Mar 2003 13:47:00 53 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Think I might sell my PS2 to get a Cube. I bought a PS2 for MGS2, GT3 and PES2. Well, with a Freeloader I can import Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution for Cube from Japan which is basically PES2.5. It wont be released in Europe due to Sony paying Konami a lot of money. Apparently a new MGS is coming to Cube and GT3 is very overrated. Then I can get all the Cube goodies - Mario, F-Zero, Metroid, Zelda etc etc.
  • Deleted user 1 March 2003 17:09:25
    xtremeboat wrote:
    Think I might sell my PS2 to get a Cube. I bought a PS2 for MGS2, GT3 and PES2. Well, with a Freeloader I can import Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution for Cube from Japan which is basically PES2.5. It wont be released in Europe due to Sony paying Konami a lot of money. Apparently a new MGS is coming to Cube and GT3 is very overrated. Then I can get all the Cube goodies - Mario, F-Zero, Metroid, Zelda etc etc.

I couldn't live with out my PS2, but the Cube will really complement it well, as I said before. I can't see myself getting an Xbox any time soon.
  • silentbob 1 Mar 2003 21:35:00 29,527 posts
    Seen 5 months ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    BartonFink wrote:
    silentbob wrote:
    BartonFink wrote:
    Animal Crossing + Freeloader
    Edited by BartonFink at 09:26:12 28-02-2003

Do people keep forgetting that this has been confirmed for release in Europe, or is it that they can't wait to get their sweaty mits on it.
    Err nope AC is most definately not coming to Europe thank you velly velly muchly Nintendo.
    Bugger! Sorry guys I was well off the mark with this one. Thats you get for not substantiating an ageing brain with facts. Now I understand all the fuss.
  • BartonFink 3 Mar 2003 14:06:38 35,268 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Yay confirmed with friend over the weekend that they are getting me a Cube (Metroid Pack) as a wedding present. Isn't that nice. He He We are not telling da'missus though going to let it be a surprise :)
  • eviltobz 3 Mar 2003 14:55:12 2,511 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    nice move Barton :)
  • pjmaybe 3 Mar 2003 14:57:02 70,666 posts
    Seen 11 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    eviltobz wrote:

Yeah nice move till your wife breaks it over your head at the reception!

Peej
  • BartonFink 3 Mar 2003 15:00:47 35,268 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    pjmaybe wrote:
    eviltobz wrote:

Yeah nice move till your wife breaks it over your head at the reception!

Peej
    LOL - I shall plead complete and utter innocence and act as shocked and amazed as herself. :)
    He's going to get us something else too. So that should soften the blow, assuming it isn't a frying pan.
  • BartonFink 3 Mar 2003 15:22:15 35,268 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    LOL - I'm sure you are right otto but the point is I will have a Cube, and possibly a sore head.
  • Machiavel 3 Mar 2003 15:24:06 5,964 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Tell her it's an expensive lifestyle clock that you can play the odd game on.

/suddenly Machiavel regrets comparing his girlfriend's techno wisdom to BartonFinks's beloved.
  • BartonFink 3 Mar 2003 15:33:45 35,268 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    To be honest Machiavel I don't really think she will mind the presence of a Cube in the house.
    In fact when I got the Xbox she said 'Why the f*ck didn't you wait and get a Game Cube'.
    We have borrowed her brothers Cube a few times now and she prefers the games on it to any of the others. So hopefuly it won't be too bad.
    She will however put one and one together and come up with a dirty great big smack to the head when this arrives though. :)
  • otto Moderator 28 May 2007 11:16:19 49,322 posts
    Seen 4 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    BartonFink wrote:
    I shall plead complete and utter innocence and act as shocked and amazed as herself.
    If you get away with that I'll personally nominate you for an Oscar. Surely all her spousal spidey senses will be twitching.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.