Getting Live - With what?

• skalmanxl 2 Mar 2003 19:44:30 982 posts
    Seen 10 years ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    Well, Xbox Live is out next friday, so what are the lot of you gearing up with to play online?

As I already have Mechaslut, that will of course be a given choise, I might suck, but at the playtest at the Microsoft party the other week, I kicked fellow onliners metal arses, ending up with a nice little 14-2. Not that suprising as I played with the Prometheus mech.

Capcom vs SNK 2, I'm leaving out the EO title in the end, let's face it, only loosers would use that function. A great fighter really, aged sure, but still great. I suck large billy goats at it, but still find it extremely fun to play, online should be a blast as well. Just wait until I get that arcade stick from Gamester that ssuselid recomended.

I'd like to get Ghost Recon as well, but as I have that one on the PS2, it feels quite pointless in getting. I'll just wait for Island Thunder instead.

And you?
  • terminalterror 2 Mar 2003 21:26:28 18,931 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    deja vu? ;)

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.