Dark Souls Page 5

• Deleted user 5 February 2011 14:18:21
    Blastbox wrote:
    DcP729UK wrote:
    Blastbox wrote:
    DcP729UK wrote:
    depends if you like picking flowers. :p
    what?
    anyone with sense would buy flowers to counter plague. also, plague weapon users are the scum of the earth.
    ;-)
    As soon as i did the first level i'd go to 3,1 and rush and grab the Baby Nail. I could do this without levelling up. Even if the 3,1 boss killed me i'd grab the Baby Nail first. Then I'd invade either 1,2 or 2,1. Nobody at this point has Lotus's. And since i was only level 4 the highest people I were invading were level 14 :D
    well i play theif characters, so waltzing though 5-x is fine with me.
  • Syrette 5 Feb 2011 14:23:27 50,596 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    This franchise is surely the worst culprit of them all when it comes to having its own 'language'. I haven't got a clue what you guys are on about and it all sounds a bit ridiculous tbh.

As does Spartan accusing someone else of being sad by posting on a games forum. How old are you?
  • Deleted user 5 February 2011 14:25:21
    Hardly, it all sounds fairly standard RPG speak to me.

Try something like Europa Universalis ;)
  • Deleted user 5 February 2011 14:31:27
    i have much success with the theif class tyvm.
  • Hunam 5 Feb 2011 14:45:41 20,673 posts
    Seen 50 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The question we are all dying to known spartan is what are you over compensating for?
  • Syrette 5 Feb 2011 14:50:39 50,596 posts
    Seen 60 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    How many email accounts have you set up in order to post on here for a few hours before the mods ban you again? Doesn't it feel like a waste of time?

Haven't you tried, I don't know, posting on another forum? Surely you're bored of trolling this one by now?
  • King_Edward 5 Feb 2011 14:56:07 11,470 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Can't you just ignore him. Maybe he'll go away.
  • matt6666 5 Feb 2011 15:01:49 2,620 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Mental image is the dude from red dragon when he kidnaps the reporter and flexes in the buff in front of him..
  • Stop-gap 5 Feb 2011 15:05:37 329 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Blastbox wrote:
    Infact playing a thief is the same as being 8 soul levels lower. Due to having 8 points wasted in Luck. Any points more than 7 in luck is a waste of a soul level.

It's been a while since I played DS, but I don't think that's quite true. Some weapons' DPS scale with luck, although that's admittedly pretty worthless if you're either starting out or capping your level for PvP.

I didn't want to get involved but then I saw this...

I just wanna be big and strong because bigger stronger people are better.

Please explain. When I look at history I see many doctors, scientists and philosophers, not those who spent most time in the gym.
  • matt6666 5 Feb 2011 15:10:34 2,620 posts
    Seen 8 years ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Henry the 8th was a big lad.. Also, smokin Joe Stalin.
  • Stop-gap 5 Feb 2011 15:28:36 329 posts
    Seen 3 years ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Well yes matt, they were, but they weren't personally involved with much fighting. They were leaders.

"i'd rather look good than be a fat or skinny scientist or doctor." That's your prerogative, cool, but that did not explain how that makes you better.

Looks don't depend on solely on being big or strong either. Muscles won't change your face or personality, if they're a disaster then they're probably staying that way.
    If we're taking "looking for a Mrs" as our line of reasoning, personally I really don't want some dim bint who only is drawn to how athletic I am (or a heffer, but you know what I mean).
  • Rauha 5 Feb 2011 15:32:43 4,271 posts
    Seen 7 years ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Please not this thread. Go away.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.