2000AD Games Online

  • Deleted user 11 November 2002 10:50:34
    2000AD have launched three online games. Unfortunately they're still clueless about site management. To play the games you need to navigate the mess, log-in to the site, and even then they don't work. This isn't credible at any level.
  • The-Critic 11 Nov 2002 11:38:25 32 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Without a potted preview or review I don't feel a compelling urge to look for them, much less play them. Give me a reason.
  • Deleted user 11 November 2002 12:05:35
    The Critic wrote:
    Without a potted preview or review I don't feel a compelling urge to look for them, much less play them. Give me a reason.

    It's not a comment about the games, it's a comment about the lack of polish getting in the way. 2000AD and Rebellion are clueless about their interface with the public.
  • The-Critic 11 Nov 2002 12:12:10 32 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Feersum Boundah wrote:
    The Critic wrote:
    Without a potted preview or review I don't feel a compelling urge to look for them, much less play them. Give me a reason.

    It's not a comment about the games, it's a comment about the lack of polish getting in the way. 2000AD and Rebellion are clueless about their interface with the public.

    Which makes your comment about there being three online games irrelevant, surely? If their web nav is shite, it's shite, regardless of any games on there.
    Additionally, the thread title is innaccurate.

    Edited by The Critic at 12:15:38 11-11-2002
  • Deleted user 11 November 2002 12:24:30
    The Critic wrote:
    Which makes your comment about there being three online games irrelevant, surely? If their web nav is shite, it's shite, regardless of any games on there. Additionally, the thread title is innaccurate.

    Not at all. There are three games I wanted to take a look at. Site management is so poor I can't look at them. This renders any initial interest in them as wasted. Bottom line, don't hype something up if you can't deliver. Complaining to Rebellion or 2000AD doesn't seem to have any effect. This is not credible.
  • The-Critic 11 Nov 2002 12:53:20 32 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Without a potted preview or review I don't feel a compelling urge to look for them, much less play them. Give me a reason.
  • Deleted user 11 November 2002 12:56:53
    The Critic wrote:
    Without a potted preview or review I don't feel a compelling urge to look for them, much less play them. Give me a reason.

    *plonk*
  • The-Critic 11 Nov 2002 12:58:55 32 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    How immature.
    You start off talking about the games. I ask for more details in a manner that I thought you'd understand.
    You then state that it's actually not about the games at all. Which makes your comments about the games irrelevant.
    Then you say it IS about the games. So I ask for more details again.
    And I get a 'plonk'.
    Well done.


    Edited by The Critic at 13:04:49 11-11-2002
  • DocX 11 Nov 2002 13:08:19 1,963 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    LOL! 0wnage!
  • UncleLou Moderator 11 Nov 2002 13:37:18 40,158 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    ROFL, Feersum, come on, lighten up. Just a clever tit-for-tat response to your comments in the "Ring" thread.
  • The-Critic 11 Nov 2002 13:51:56 32 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    UncleLou wrote:
    ROFL, Feersum, come on, lighten up. Just a clever tit-for-tat response to your comments in the "Ring" thread.

    At last! somebody gets it! ;)
  • gizmo 11 Nov 2002 13:53:01 2,100 posts
    Seen 2 years ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Lol, Got it all along mate, just quietly enjoying it ;)
  • ssuellid 11 Nov 2002 13:55:04 19,141 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 19 years ago
    I got it too. But I was waiting for you to win the cheap bottle of wine.
  • UncleLou Moderator 11 Nov 2002 14:02:18 40,158 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Heh, I didn't want to impress you with my cross-topical wittiness, but just wanted to make a slightly disguised link to the "Ring" thread, in case anyone who hadn't read that thread missed the point. And I wasn't really sure Feersum got it...

    I'll gladly take that cheap bottle o' wine though. Does it come with a screw closure?
  • Deleted user 11 November 2002 14:23:39
    UncleLou wrote:
    Just a clever tit-for-tat response to your comments in the "Ring" thread.

    I got it the first time. The second time around was no more than a tiresome avoidance of discussion. Ill-disciplined rambling gets boring fast.
  • The-Critic 11 Nov 2002 14:24:26 32 posts
    Registered 18 years ago
    Tell me about it... you've bored me to tears on many an occasion.

    Edited by The Critic at 14:33:46 11-11-2002
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.