Registered 11 years ago
    Standard entry question at South East Asian immigration should be-

"Peado or Scuba diving?"

"Nah, I'm just here for the street food"

"Right, lock him up"
  • nickthegun 5 Sep 2018 12:55:38 75,533 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I've got a mate who goes out to Thailand for a fortnight, twice a year to visit the same loyal band of hookers he's been going to since they were in highschool.

They go the whole nine yards, too. They are constantly tagging him in Facebook posts and whatnot like they are his girlfriends or something.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 5 Sep 2018 13:29:52 8,055 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Do all of his British friends think he should be locked up and call him a paedo behind his back?
  • nickthegun 5 Sep 2018 16:08:19 75,533 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Mostly to his face but the fucks he gives are minimal.

To be fair, he's never openly said they are hookers, he just goes out to Thailand twice a year to visit the same six girls in Phuket....
  • cov 5 Sep 2018 16:20:11 1,855 posts
    Seen 42 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I encountered people doing same thing when I worked bars in Edinburgh... particular group of around 6 fifty year old (married) blokes who went out once a year for three months and to stay with their 'other' 'wives .. was 15 years ago mind.

Edited by cov at 16:20:35 05-09-2018
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 5 Sep 2018 16:31:37 8,055 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Why are you all friends with actual nonces?!
  • richarddavies 5 Sep 2018 16:33:28 6,511 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    nickthegun wrote:
    Mostly to his face but the fucks he gives are minimal.

To be fair, he's never openly said they are hookers, he just goes out to Thailand twice a year to visit the same six girls in Phuket....
    Disgusting, pervy, lucky Bastard.
  • senso-ji 5 Sep 2018 16:36:21 8,903 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lucky? They're not offering their services for free are they? Plus if he keeps visiting them it's probably only a matter of time before he contracts something.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 5 Sep 2018 16:59:59 8,055 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Sex tourism is so gross
  • Trafford 5 Sep 2018 17:22:53 8,117 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    It swings both ways, I know a woman who goes out to the Gambia for a six foot smiler every few months.
    She's partial to a length of Jamaican as well.
  • Technoishmatt 5 Sep 2018 17:23:08 2,935 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Having lived in Thailand and Phuket, they often have a different view, locally.

Having a western boyfriend (even slightly non standard relationships) is seen as a good thing.

I was doing a teaching english course there and that was pretty much the goal for most of my exclusively female students, many of which had moved of their own volition to Phuket.

This kind of sugar daddy relationship is seen differently to prostitution - which is obviously also a thing in Thailand. It isnt just about money/livelihood. A western boyfriend is often seen as much better than a thai one.

And there is also horrible trafficking and forced prostitution - I recall the stories of brothels burning down and all the bodies of the women found, still chained to their beds. These prostitutes are exclusively for local punters.

I still donít know what I make of it. The fact some of my students looked no older than 14 (despite being 20) was quite difficult; on the other hand, they definitely do not see themselves as prostitutes. Even if it seemingly empowers many of these women, I wish it wasnít their route to prosperity.
  • JamboWayOh 5 Sep 2018 17:27:01 9,854 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Technoishmatt wrote:

Having a western boyfriend (even slightly non standard relationships) is seen as a good thing.

I was doing a teaching english course there and that was pretty much the goal for most of my exclusively female students, many of which had moved of their own volition to Phuket.

This kind of sugar daddy relationship is seen differently to prostitution - which is obviously also a thing in Thailand. It isnt just about money/livelihood. A western boyfriend is often seen as much better than a thai one.

And there is also horrible trafficking and forced prostitution - I recall the stories of brothels burning down and all the bodies of the women found, still chained to their beds. These prostitutes are exclusively for local punters.

I still donít know what I make of it. The fact some of my students looked no older than 14 (despite being 20) was quite difficult; on the other hand, they definitely do not see themselves as prostitutes. Even if it seemingly empowers many of these women, I wish it wasnít their route to prosperity.
    Stealth I banged my students post.
  • TheSaint 5 Sep 2018 17:32:07 18,036 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    If you are into that kind of thing why would you go and see the same girls every year? Surely variety if the spice of life.

That just sounds like escaping one marriage for another.
  • mothercruncher 5 Sep 2018 17:39:45 15,374 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Itís obvious- you find the ones that can do the ping pong ball thing and stick with those champs.
  • fontgeeksogood 5 Sep 2018 17:40:48 3,171 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    You mean the 'put thir head overboard and underwater so they tighten up at your climax' thing
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 5 Sep 2018 17:48:44 8,055 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Comparatively wealthy western men doing this to local women, teens and children is exploitative.

The power dynamic so one-sided and dripping in colonialism it would struggle to be anything but.

That these arrangements can have elevated status and are conditioned as desirable just makes it worse for me when it's opening the door to so much exploitation.
  • Lukus 5 Sep 2018 18:19:56 21,452 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Technoishmatt wrote:

Technogelismatt
  • Technoishmatt 5 Sep 2018 18:23:35 2,935 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I saw similar arrangements, in terms of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, in Japan. There was nothing colonial about it there. It wasn't completely equivalent, and there was a big difference being that in Japan it wasn't poorer girls from rural areas moving to the big city. (and of course there were still loads of pervy westerners doing pervy stuff, like approaching school girls in malls).

Also, interesting point - Thailand is like the only country in the region that was not colonised by Europeans.
  • Graxlar_v3 5 Sep 2018 18:24:11 4,431 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    There is a place in the world called fuck it?
  • fontgeeksogood 5 Sep 2018 18:28:22 3,171 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Lukus wrote:
    Technoishmatt wrote:

Technogelismatt
    👌
  • Dougs 14 Sep 2018 08:16:35 87,053 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1040491733891665920?s=19
  • Deleted user 14 September 2018 08:27:48
    @Dougs

Those eyes give it away.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 14 Sep 2018 08:32:34 16,713 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Didn't he get done ages ago for this?
  • thelzdking 14 Sep 2018 09:09:05 8,610 posts
    Seen 53 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Chad Evans fan club in the replies too...
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 14 Sep 2018 11:46:48 8,055 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    There was a story in the Telegraph the other day that a 23yr old Premier League player has been charged with rape of a 15 year old in France.

That brought out the Evans and Johnson dickheads too.
  • Graxlar_v3 14 Sep 2018 11:48:07 4,431 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    can someone please explain the difference between rape and assault by penetration?
  • monkman76 14 Sep 2018 11:49:56 13,638 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I imagine the latter is with a non-organic object.
  • monkman76 14 Sep 2018 11:50:28 13,638 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Although it could be a vegetable so that doesn't work.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 14 Sep 2018 11:50:45 16,713 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I think assault by penetration covers other objects as well. Like a bottle or a rubber fist or something.
  • Graxlar_v3 14 Sep 2018 11:51:40 4,431 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Ok, makes sense I guess.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.