Celebrity Paedogeddon (now feat. other celeb sex offences) Page 261

• Decks Best Forumite, 2016 7 Dec 2019 06:59:43 24,360 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    He's a 64 year old man, living in Thailand, who literally dived through 100's of meters of deadly labyrinthian caves just to get at some small boys. If you can't call him a paedo you might as well just say you can't call anyone a paedo. And no one wants that.
  • fontgeeksogood 7 Dec 2019 07:16:41 9,489 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I DON'T LIKE ELON
  • Load_2.0 7 Dec 2019 07:30:34 31,380 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Someone is going to talk themselves out of a seat on Elon's Space Ark.
  • IRWATWO 7 Dec 2019 08:10:26 678 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    I agree entirely with the US courts, insults are and should be protected as free speech.

Although of course that other fine legal principle, 'It takes one to know one', means Elon Musk kidnaps and rapes small children.

Edited by IRWATWO at 08:11:51 07-12-2019
  • challenge_hanukkah 7 Dec 2019 08:11:00 12,632 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    He fucked me when I was five. Twice.
  • thelzdking 7 Dec 2019 08:19:35 10,015 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Elon or the diver?
  • Mola_Ram 7 Dec 2019 08:22:02 23,529 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Both?
  • Load_2.0 7 Dec 2019 08:32:06 31,380 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Plot Twist it was the kid who got saved!

Reverse paedo!
  • Mola_Ram 7 Dec 2019 08:40:53 23,529 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I have a friend who is a serial Musk-fluffer, whose argument was "wouldn't it be great if Elon was right and the diver actually had fiddled some kids".

Yes, kids being fiddled is preferable to admitting that your hero, known for having questionable emotional and social intelligence, might have said something dumb.
  • fontgeeksogood 7 Dec 2019 08:42:48 9,489 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Sounds like something Musk would say and then pay to have done. While he wanked into the Koran
  • IRWATWO 7 Dec 2019 08:50:09 678 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    I want be a billionaire too. I will set up elonmuskandhislawyersrapeandmurderbabies.com , and use SEO to push it to top of every search run everywhere, until I too can afford to be an utter, utter cunt, just like Elon.
  • fontgeeksogood 7 Dec 2019 09:54:49 9,489 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Just be yourself and hire Fuzzy Duck as your spokesman
  • Zerobob 7 Dec 2019 10:30:31 2,419 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I still think the Internet should be somewhere you an discuss things anonymously with other people - much like this forum - but since Twitter started verifying accounts, and police can regulate what people say on Twitter, it is the public forum of the world now, whether you like it or not, and is subject to the established rules surrounding that.

So, with that in mind, I find it amazing that Musk has escaped charges seemingly on the basis that he deleted the tweet afterwards, therefore he didn't really mean to publicly call a guy a pedo because he did a "JDart".

Deleted tweet or not, he still did it, publicly, for the whole world to see, and he should be subject to the same laws as everyone else using Twitter.
  • Thorbz 7 Dec 2019 11:55:15 222 posts
    Seen 47 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    Anyone else think Musk looks like a face drawn on a balloon ?
  • IRWATWO 7 Dec 2019 12:03:55 678 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    There was a Ron Smith drawn Dredd story called The Blobs, about Mega City One hoods all making themselves look exactly the same to dodge arrest. He looks like that, probably for the same reason, or he's on an experimental anti-ageing program.

The Blobs -

https://images.app.goo.gl/etSkwV1EwjBMrhM18

Edited by IRWATWO at 12:07:24 07-12-2019
  • Lukus 7 Dec 2019 12:51:47 23,120 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Zerobob wrote:
    I still think the Internet should be somewhere you an discuss things anonymously with other people - much like this forum - but since Twitter started verifying accounts, and police can regulate what people say on Twitter, it is the public forum of the world now, whether you like it or not, and is subject to the established rules surrounding that.

So, with that in mind, I find it amazing that Musk has escaped charges seemingly on the basis that he deleted the tweet afterwards, therefore he didn't really mean to publicly call a guy a pedo because he did a "JDart".

Deleted tweet or not, he still did it, publicly, for the whole world to see, and he should be subject to the same laws as everyone else using Twitter.
    If you're saying that's the current real world law and logic, then any insult ever uttered to anyone would be subject to potential criminal charges. And that makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Lukus at 12:52:14 07-12-2019
  • You-can-call-me-kal 7 Dec 2019 12:58:08 19,420 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    His defence was the Jdart thing but it sounds like the bigger issue was the other side failed to evidence any damage done, which was the whole purpose of the trial.
  • Zerobob 7 Dec 2019 17:15:01 2,419 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lukus wrote:
    Zerobob wrote:

If you're saying that's the current real world law and logic, then any insult ever uttered to anyone would be subject to potential criminal charges. And that makes literally no sense whatsoever.
    I think it really depends on context and whether what is said is classed as an insult, an accusation, or even hate speech.

I think in this case Musk was accusatory in his actions, accusing the guy of being a paedophile, which is a serious allegation, clearly intended to undermine Vernon Undsworth's credibility and assessment of the Thai cave situation. It's a very strange thing to say otherwise, if his intention was to simply insult.

I personally believe in completely free speech online, but unfortunately Twitter or the police do not, so I'm simply suggesting Musk be held to the same standards as anyone else, as current law and Twitter policy dictates.
  • mothercruncher 7 Dec 2019 17:29:25 17,621 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    All the publicity was probably good for paedness.
  • Mola_Ram 8 Dec 2019 03:39:41 23,529 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Zerobob wrote:
    I think it really depends on context and whether what is said is classed as an insult, an accusation, or even hate speech.

I think in this case Musk was accusatory in his actions, accusing the guy of being a paedophile, which is a serious allegation, clearly intended to undermine Vernon Undsworth's credibility and assessment of the Thai cave situation. It's a very strange thing to say otherwise, if his intention was to simply insult.

I personally believe in completely free speech online, but unfortunately Twitter or the police do not, so I'm simply suggesting Musk be held to the same standards as anyone else, as current law and Twitter policy dictates.
    Musk is being held to the same standards in this case. It's just that this case was tried under US law, where defamation is very difficult to prove under the First Amendment, especially if the person being defamed is a public figure.

The offender has to make a provable statement of fact (not opinion) while knowing that it was wrong - which is very hard to prove - and you also have to prove that the statement resulted in damage to your reputation, that you should be compensated for. It's really, really difficult, which is why (at least in the US) you are probably better just sucking it up if someone insults you. Particularly if you're a public figure. This is probably what the cave diver should have done.

Anyway, the trial wasn't judging whether Elon Musk is a dick or not. He categorically is. He's just not liable for hundreds of millions of dollars for being a dick.

Edited by Mola_Ram at 04:05:27 08-12-2019
  • mothercruncher 11 Dec 2019 20:21:35 17,621 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Itís only paranoia if itís completely unlikely, right?

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/prince-andrew-accusers-chilling-tweet-as-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-pimp-prepares-to-emerge-from-hiding--c-600753
  • IRWATWO 11 Dec 2019 23:50:01 678 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    When you are even tangentially threatening the mega rich, then it's not paranoia, particularly with these sorts of accusations. It might not be in anyones interest to do her harm now, but if that's the only thing keeping her safe, really don't blame her for speaking out.

Given it's now a world in which states are quite happy to knock off troublesome individuals, in clear sight, whistle blowing against vested interests is risky in any regard.
  • yegon 18 Dec 2019 17:56:50 6,492 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    Blast from the past, Neil Shipperley, officially a bad man.

Appears to be turning into Big Nev looks wise.

Misread the first line of article, thought it said his mother lol!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50839639

Edit: oldíd by an hour in the football thread.

Edited by yegon at 18:00:21 18-12-2019
  • neilka 18 Dec 2019 18:17:44 23,273 posts
    Seen 12 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Mitigating for Shipperley, Sarah O'Kane said: "Everything came to a crescendo on the day in question.
  • challenge_hanukkah 31 Dec 2019 08:03:35 12,632 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Totally my go to guy when I want a convicted nonce's opinion on current events.

https://twitter.com/KingOfHits/status/1211619240823939073?s=19
  • DownwardSpiral 31 Dec 2019 08:37:30 615 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    @challenge_hanukkah

Fuck me. You'd think that was a parody account with that lack of self awareness. What a cunt.
  • IRWATWO 31 Dec 2019 08:41:14 678 posts
    Seen 59 minutes ago
    Registered 7 months ago
    @challenge_hanukkah

Precisely the sort of cunt I was referring to yesterday - if King had carked it, and Neil Innes hadn't, the world would be a much better place.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 31 Dec 2019 08:59:10 24,360 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Shame the failure of Cats at the box office will probably mean we'll never see a big screen rendition of his much lauded man boy love musical Vile Pervert.
  • Youthist 31 Dec 2019 10:46:52 14,207 posts
    Seen 18 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    His wiki page is a complete shit show. Also I see that Simon Cowell put a third of his bail money up when he was arrested and charged in the early 2000s.
  • creepiest-lizard 31 Dec 2019 10:56:13 1,169 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Cowell is a nailed on sexual deviant of some description. Not sure which flavour his particular perversity takes but I'm sure it'll all come out eventually. He probably has a proclivity for exclusively fucking endangered species or something

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.