Silent Hill 2

• Deleted user 27 May 2012 08:28:49
    Just started playing this for the first time since it was released (I completed it when it was first released). It still looks great. I nearly picked this up on PS3, after the negative reviews, no fog etc, decided against it. The fog makes up 50% of the visuals.
  • greg_wha 29 Jun 2012 20:05:27 1,090 posts
    Seen 15 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Enjoyed it.
  • Deleted user 9 July 2012 21:15:35
    GameOverYeah wrote:
    Been tempted to go back to this but keep putting it off because I remember how hard it was to keep playing. I would always rush to the next save point but unable to put it down as I had to know what will happen next.

One of the best games ever made imo. Would highly recommend watching the making of DVD.
    It's tougher than I remember. The fog is so thick. I'm stuck - refuse to check out a walk through. I managed it once, I should manage it a second time. Switching from PS3 to PS2, the game looks almost N64. While PS2 looks good, I found stepping back to PSone to much to take, atleast when it came to the 3D games. 2D looks fine.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.