The Scottish Fitba Thread v3.0 Page 53

Next Last
  • AaronTurner 11 Feb 2020 16:30:46 11,622 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    There are videos doing the rounds of the racist abuse he's suffered, but it's more then that - hence the examples I posted above. Davie Provens article basically suggests that if he doesn't like it he should leave the country, that is racist!!

To be honest mate I'm struggling to accept that you're really against sectarian behaviour because you're forever using a term on here that a lot of protestants find offensive.
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Feb 2020 16:36:03 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    There are videos doing the rounds of the racist abuse he's suffered, but it's more then that - hence the examples I posted above. Davie Provens article basically suggests that if he doesn't like it he should leave the country, that is racist!!
    I already said that I disagreed with DP, I don't see what's rascist about it.
    He's saying that as a high profile Celtic or Rangers player you will always get shit, it's part of the job. I don't like his mentality but I don't see whats racist about it.

AaronTurner wrote:
    To be honest mate I'm struggling to accept that you're really against sectarian behaviour because you're forever using a term on here that a lot of protestants find offensive.
    What term is that?
  • AaronTurner 11 Feb 2020 16:42:08 11,622 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    He's saying that in the light of Morelos saying he's suffered racist abuse. That's what's racist about it.

You're constantly calling people Huns on here.
  • Armoured_Bear 11 Feb 2020 17:05:53 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    He's saying that in the light of Morelos saying he's suffered racist abuse. That's what's racist about it.

You're constantly calling people Huns on here.
    "Hun" isn't sectarian, it's a term used purely to refer to Rangers fans and implies no religion. Are all the protestant fans of other Scottish clubs that use the term, being derogatory to themselves?
  • AaronTurner 11 Feb 2020 17:18:33 11,622 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I suppose it depends who you ask, I'd say a lot of people would find it sectarian, particularly in Northern Ireland.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2020 10:42:11 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    @AaronTurner
    Rangers have lost a couple of crucial games recently, not normally the end of the world but have coincided with a Celtic run of consistent winning hence the gap opening up.
    What do you think is to blame?
    I'm not taking the piss, the league is far from over and I don't really have faith in Lennon. I'm curious as to what a Rangers fan thinks.
  • AaronTurner 13 Feb 2020 19:00:09 11,622 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Last night the referee was to blame.

Alfie was called a b**** b******* clear as day on the telly again.

Edited by AaronTurner at 19:00:21 13-02-2020
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2020 21:21:23 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    Last night the referee was to blame.

Alfie was called a b**** b******* clear as day on the telly again.
    Why was the referee to blame?
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2020 21:23:02 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Is this the "clear as day" racism?
  • AaronTurner 13 Feb 2020 21:38:47 11,622 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Yes, but whatever the record has done to it is weird, not sure they even highlighted the right bit to be honest there.

They scored an illegal goal and we got a goal chopped off that was fine.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2020 22:11:34 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    AaronTurner wrote:
    Yes, but whatever the record has done to it is weird, not sure they even highlighted the right bit to be honest there.

They scored an illegal goal and we got a goal chopped off that was fine.
    Sorry mate, Morelos clearly pushes him for your "fine" goal.

Hopefully the twat that shouted will be caught and banned.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2020 22:30:23 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Killie goal looked fine to me too, ball didn't touch his arm.
  • AaronTurner 13 Feb 2020 22:42:47 11,622 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    The Killie handball is blatant, totally blatant, donít know how you canít see that. And if Morelos fouls for that goal then we deserved two penalties considering what happened before in the match.
  • Armoured_Bear 13 Feb 2020 23:18:07 28,163 posts
    Seen 31 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Be interesting to see what someone neutral thinks.
    To me the ball went just over his arm, the trajectory doesn't change whatsoever.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.