Origin - Password Nonsense

• INSOMANiAC 4 Jan 2013 15:19:01 4,477 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Been getting Emails all day saying my passwords been changed, thankyou for registering, blah blah blah had about 6 today, anyone else getting this?
  • jagg3r 4 Jan 2013 15:29:15 1,318 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Have you logged in since? Are you sure nobody has hacked your acc? I got my uplay acc stolen before Christmas, got a email to say my password had been changed and next thing I know I'm locked out and some other cunt is playing my games
  • INSOMANiAC 4 Jan 2013 15:37:46 4,477 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I dont know whats going on, I changed my password and logged in and it said I was from the Ulkraine and my username was changed so I think I have been hacked but they must have access to my email.

I installed some dodgy chinese programme the other day like a fool to try and install XBMC on my iPAD 4, I scanned for viruses but I had a feeling something would occur.
  • oceanmotion 4 Jan 2013 15:46:20 17,316 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    /Picard

Change email password and secret question stuff on another computer if you can and malwarebytes the fuck out of the messed up one.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.