Following Match.com and Online Dating v2 Page 729

  • JamboWayOh 3 Jan 2020 12:59:49 17,133 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Or the cock in your knickers
    Glol.
  • HairyArse 3 Jan 2020 14:12:31 1,379 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    You guys and your one bichii joke. :confused:

    Being single over xmas is shit when you live alone and have no kids. I mean it's been awesome doing whatever the fuck I like, but who doesn't enjoy a cuddle?
  • fontgeeksogood 3 Jan 2020 14:14:21 8,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I could have said her cock was halal.

    I can't imagine a handsome bastard like you struggles to get hugs
  • johnnyrocketfingers 3 Jan 2020 14:26:47 233 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    Probably why people are opting for pets more? Internet memes are big on overemphasising dogs and cats as some perfect form of evolution that we should worship or some shit.

    But like yeah, maybe it all ends with a hugging your dog and a sex toy.
  • Lukus 3 Jan 2020 14:28:12 22,693 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Erm...
  • HairyArse 3 Jan 2020 14:29:31 1,379 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I do have a dog and she does get plenty of worshipping but spooning her isn't anything like as much fun as spooning a semi-naked girl, obviously.
  • challenge_hanukkah 3 Jan 2020 14:30:29 12,022 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    johnnyrocketfingers wrote:
    Probably why people are opting for pets more? Internet memes are big on overemphasising dogs and cats as some perfect form of evolution that we should worship or some shit.

    But like yeah, maybe it all ends with a hugging your dog and a sex toy.
    Would you fuck a bonobo?
  • johnnyrocketfingers 3 Jan 2020 14:51:10 233 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    No, exhausting enough to fuck a human.
  • JamboWayOh 3 Jan 2020 14:55:40 17,133 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    johnnyrocketfingers wrote:
    Probably why people are opting for pets more? Internet memes are big on overemphasising dogs and cats as some perfect form of evolution that we should worship or some shit.

    But like yeah, maybe it all ends with a hugging your dog and a sex toy.
    Would you fuck a bonobo?
    I imagine a ferret would be more his jam.
  • fontgeeksogood 3 Jan 2020 15:00:44 8,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I have so much secks nowadays my peanus really hurts. So many girls have blown it that too much air got into the bone
  • mrpon 3 Jan 2020 16:04:17 35,801 posts
    Seen 13 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    HairyArse wrote:
    You guys and your one bichii joke. :confused:

    Being single over xmas is shit when you live alone and have no kids. I mean it's been awesome doing whatever the fuck I like, but who doesn't enjoy a cuddle?
    Just ask her out already.
  • dominalien 3 Jan 2020 17:19:39 9,412 posts
    Seen 26 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Heh, that would be so cool.
  • challenge_hanukkah 3 Jan 2020 18:26:00 12,022 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    mrpon wrote:
    HairyArse wrote:
    You guys and your one bichii joke. :confused:

    Being single over xmas is shit when you live alone and have no kids. I mean it's been awesome doing whatever the fuck I like, but who doesn't enjoy a cuddle?
    Just ask her out already.
    Imagine the wasteland of self-esteem you'd have to be to go out with Revan knowing what we know about 'her'
  • Lukus 3 Jan 2020 19:04:49 22,693 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm not ready for a relationship right now = I'm not ready for a relationship with you right now but I'm not ruling it out with someone better
  • johnnyrocketfingers 4 Jan 2020 14:31:47 233 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    2020 starting strong, two new matches.
  • Bichii 4 Jan 2020 14:46:27 2,377 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    What does your profile say?
  • johnnyrocketfingers 4 Jan 2020 14:52:40 233 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 12 months ago
    Mentions my big nose, nothing about my fingers.

    Edited by johnnyrocketfingers at 02:30:53 06-01-2020
  • sport 25 Jan 2020 10:06:39 15,563 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51218336

    Wonder if I can use this if we run out of conversation.
  • mangojoe 26 Jan 2020 11:35:38 2,472 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    OK guys, wonder if you can help. Been on Match. Com a couple of weeks, got a match, set up a date and also exchanged numbers. A few WhatsApp texts here and there.

    What has puzzled me is last night she came up on my Facebook friend suggestions?? We have no friends in common, we live in completely different areas and I'm pretty sure my number is blocked on facebook for any phone number search. All she is likely to know is my first name and area I live🤷‍♂️.

    I know Facebook suggestions can come up if someone has viewed your profile but I don't get how she would. There's a lot of Joe's in my area.
    Is this another creepy Facebook algorithm?
  • fontgeeksogood 26 Jan 2020 11:39:43 8,686 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Who owns WhatsApp
  • mangojoe 26 Jan 2020 11:47:46 2,472 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    Who owns WhatsApp
    Good point
  • Lukus 26 Jan 2020 12:03:45 22,693 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm fairly sure Facebook uses GPS data too, so if you're in the same vicinity as someone for a period of time, that's also a factor in the algorithm.
  • mangojoe 26 Jan 2020 12:41:11 2,472 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Lukus wrote:
    I'm fairly sure Facebook uses GPS data too, so if you're in the same vicinity as someone for a period of time, that's also a factor in the algorithm.
    Haven't been on a date yet. Maybe I should check in my shed!
  • JamboWayOh 26 Jan 2020 12:46:04 17,133 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Good luck with the date Joe.
  • Lukus 26 Jan 2020 12:55:24 22,693 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    mangojoe wrote:
    Lukus wrote:
    I'm fairly sure Facebook uses GPS data too, so if you're in the same vicinity as someone for a period of time, that's also a factor in the algorithm.
    Haven't been on a date yet. Maybe I should check in my shed!
    Oh she's totally been standing in your garden at night. I think you're in
  • sport 26 Jan 2020 13:17:34 15,563 posts
    Seen 38 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Sounds like an absolute NUTTER!
  • JamboWayOh 26 Jan 2020 13:39:29 17,133 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    You just know in the end that she's on his Facebook recommendation list because she's related to him.
  • quadfather 26 Jan 2020 13:43:46 35,628 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Haha
  • RyanDS 26 Jan 2020 14:56:35 13,006 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    mangojoe wrote:
    OK guys, wonder if you can help. Been on Match. Com a couple of weeks, got a match, set up a date and also exchanged numbers. A few WhatsApp texts here and there.

    What has puzzled me is last night she came up on my Facebook friend suggestions?? We have no friends in common, we live in completely different areas and I'm pretty sure my number is blocked on facebook for any phone number search. All she is likely to know is my first name and area I live🤷‍♂️.

    I know Facebook suggestions can come up if someone has viewed your profile but I don't get how she would. There's a lot of Joe's in my area.
    Is this another creepy Facebook algorithm?
    I think Facebook mines your contact list. So if her number is there it offers the match.
  • mangojoe 26 Jan 2020 18:00:22 2,472 posts
    Seen 2 weeks ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:
    You just know in the end that she's on his Facebook recommendation list because she's related to him.
    😂😂😂 I hope so!

    First date in about 5 years due to marriage ending in November. Probably too soon but fuck it. Can't keep going for a curry with my mate people will talk.
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.