DLC question DE gamer with UK games and US psn account

• mukki 27 Mar 2013 15:01:15 44 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    yes yes I know...
    complicated, why am I using an American psn account as my main profile while living in Germany...
    to be honest I forgot, I think it was something to do with the psn language setting etc...
    but who knows..

Anyways, for the last year I have been getting games from the UK because they are in English, uncut and usually cheaper than their German versions.

My question is...
    I was thinking of maybe getting the Dead space 3, Dishonoured and Bioshock infinite DLCs
    (yes I know the DS3 one got crappy reviews..) do I need to get these from the UK psn store?
    or can I use the DE store which would be easier (for the UK one I would need to buy UK credits on ebay)

I am asking since a while back (on my now defunct 360) I bought DLC from the German store for my UK game and suddenly I had characters speaking in German (with no way to change it)

Any tips here?
    Thanks you in Advance!
  • DodgyPast 27 Mar 2013 16:49:11 9,271 posts
    Seen 16 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    DLC needs to be bought from the region the disc comes from.

For example I had to create an Asian account for a game I picked up locally in Thailand.
  • mukki 28 Mar 2013 12:37:13 44 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    ah ok!
    Thanks for the help!

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.