Following Divinity: Original Sin = RPG awesomeness 30/06/2014 Page 44

Next Last
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 8 Apr 2021 10:42:52 17,132 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    My biggest channel in combat was always crowd management.

Particularly as my Ifan had so few activity points there was almost no fights where he could move and attack in the same turn because of the distances involved. Should probably have addressed that instead of letting Prince lead the charge with the other two providing covering fire.

He also missed attacks like he was in an X-Com squad.

I donít know what I got so wrong with his build, it all made sense on paper.
  • Mola_Ram 8 Apr 2021 10:44:34 25,619 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Give him a level in Scoundrel for the Adrenaline skill? I've always found that one really handy, that and the Executioner talent.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 8 Apr 2021 10:53:04 17,132 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Executioner is so useful for melee characters. Big part of my Prince tearing through the battlefield cutting everyone down, hitting multiple targets with his overpowered shield throw and breathing fire on anyone who would take it. Basically he was everything right my Ifan got wrong.
  • Mola_Ram 8 Apr 2021 11:01:11 25,619 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Elemental Affinity also rules for anyone with a strong magic focus. You can pump up your fire resistance, set everything on fire, and enjoy your massive discounts on even more fire.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 8 Apr 2021 11:48:18 17,132 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I donít think Iíve ever cared about buffs and status effects more in a western rpg than I did in this
  • Next Last
Sign in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.