Self Introduction and TF2 cosplay query

• Leixand 30 Jun 2013 21:31:40 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I'll be honest, I created my profile to ask my tf2 cosplay questions, but seeing as I've attended the last 2 expos and intend to visit more in future I think I'll stick around ;)

So here I am, I'm a fan of many games, some of you will have figured out I like Kingdom Hearts :D I'm also a big fan of Primus and bacon. ... I also don't talk about myself much, so that's all for now :)

As for my tf2 thing. This year I'm doing my first cosplay as the blue spy in tf2. My friend's are all jerks and won't join me, so I was wondering if there is anyone else going as any other members of the tf2 team? And if so, would they like to meet up at the expo to get a full team photo? It can be a mix of red and blue, doesn't matter, we can say it's the original line up for MvM mode.

What say you? Thanks for reading.

PS I didn't know where to put this post so I stuck it in the expo category if that's okay.
  • Deleted user 30 June 2013 21:32:51
    nah
  • Syrette 30 Jun 2013 21:35:49 49,843 posts
    Seen 45 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I'm going as that nude guy from Ballad of Gay Tony this year.
  • Deleted user 30 June 2013 21:36:10
    I'm going as the Spy.
    But you won't know that.
  • Leixand 30 Jun 2013 21:39:08 2 posts
    Seen 5 years ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Folant wrote:
    I'm going as the Spy.
    But you won't know that.
    It seems I'm not the only spy...

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.