Following Stupid things that annoy you but shouldn't Page 255

  • Saul_Iscariot 10 Dec 2018 22:30:09 3,077 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @DangerousDave_87 Is beard the hip, new word for winky? Because my winky is wrinkled and going slightly grey and I want it pulling off.
  • mrpon 11 Dec 2018 08:21:13 35,078 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    I pulled out a grey pube. Should I embrace it? Or flush it down the the sink?
  • challenge_hanukkah 11 Dec 2018 08:24:18 10,244 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    You want to hug your pubes?
  • elstoof 11 Dec 2018 08:29:14 22,706 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Start singing “All You Good Good People”?
  • Saul_Iscariot 11 Dec 2018 09:25:58 3,077 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @challenge_hanukkah Don’t you need your lower ribs removed before you can properly embrace your pubes?
  • mrpon 11 Dec 2018 09:27:48 35,078 posts
    Seen 19 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    challenge_hanukkah wrote:
    You want to hug your pubes?
    My weakness is none of your business.
  • The_Goon 11 Dec 2018 16:45:36 1,206 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    People who have long phone conversations on the train. This isn’t the 90s; it isn’t impressive any more that you have a mobile phone - stop fucking talking on it for everyone to hear. No conversation can’t wait an hour or two until you get home. I long for the quiet carriage trains I used to have on my old commute.
  • Saul_Iscariot 11 Dec 2018 20:47:39 3,077 posts
    Seen 3 days ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    We were on a quiet carriage from Waterloo to Bournemouth the other week. A woman treated it as if it was her personal office. She got some harsh stares. Paddington would have been proud.

    On a completely unrelated note, she was sat right behind Andy Hamilton.
  • RaymondLuxuryYacht 17 Dec 2018 14:56:40 312 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I am annoyed by the fact that everyone uses a scoring scheme other than x/100 in the 'Rate the last film you watched out of 100' thread. Flagrant disregard for what are very clearly stated rules. Worse than Hitler.
  • Gruff 17 Dec 2018 17:37:31 3,394 posts
    Seen 8 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    The original Thread used /10 before it got nuked, we remainers are holding onto the last vestiges of better times :)
  • freddymercurystwin 18 Dec 2018 01:08:31 1,608 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    It's taken me five years to realise that there's a headphones jack on the Xbox One controller! Dick!
  • b-rk 18 Dec 2018 01:33:45 907 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 months ago
    Gruff wrote:
    The original Thread used /10 before it got nuked, we remainers are holding onto the last vestiges of better times :)
    Was that a EuroTV joint?
  • neilka 18 Dec 2018 02:01:52 22,488 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    freddymercurystwin wrote:
    It's taken me five years to realise that there's a headphones jack on the Xbox One controller! Dick!
    There wasn't five years ago, they added it to the revised controller in 2015.
  • freddymercurystwin 18 Dec 2018 02:14:13 1,608 posts
    Seen 40 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    @neilka Well that's OK then, it's only taken me three years! :)
  • wobbly_Bob 18 Dec 2018 04:38:30 4,994 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Because I'm traveling my thing is twats dressing like a twat. The rule should be: if I wouldn't dress like this at home then don't dress like it on holiday. Supplementary: are the locals dressed like you? Then don't dress like it if no.

    I'm looking at people in Thailand and Laos wearing ridiculous elephants print trousers and shorts. You look stupid. Also shorts and tank top for all occasions. Would you do that at home? No.

    These are the sort of people that go to Mexico and buy massive sombreros and Mexican flag glasses.

    Edited by wobbly_Bob at 04:40:31 18-12-2018
  • Mola_Ram 18 Dec 2018 06:06:44 19,495 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Wait... do Mexican people not wear comically large sombreros?
  • challenge_hanukkah 18 Dec 2018 06:09:29 10,244 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    That'd be like a Brit with perfect teeth.
  • wobbly_Bob 18 Dec 2018 06:14:08 4,994 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Wait... do Mexican people not wear comically large sombreros?
    And ponchos. They also say ay caramba lot.

    Edited by wobbly_Bob at 06:15:07 18-12-2018
  • Mola_Ram 18 Dec 2018 06:26:32 19,495 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Fun fact: apparently, Speedy Gonzalez is like a folk hero to many Mexicans, and not just a racist caricature.

    Not sure about Slowpoke Rodriguez though.
  • wobbly_Bob 18 Dec 2018 06:41:16 4,994 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Fun fact: apparently, Speedy Gonzalez is like a folk hero to many Mexicans, and not just a racist caricature.

    Not sure about Slowpoke Rodriguez though.
    Thanks. Now I'm walking through Hanoi laughing like a crazy person :)
  • JamboWayOh 18 Dec 2018 08:45:37 12,190 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    wobbly_Bob wrote:
    Mola_Ram wrote:
    Fun fact: apparently, Speedy Gonzalez is like a folk hero to many Mexicans, and not just a racist caricature.

    Not sure about Slowpoke Rodriguez though.
    Thanks. Now I'm walking through Hanoi laughing like a crazy person :)
    Ahhh, jesus mate I feel for you. You're in the old quarter right with every cunt under the sun wearing a man bun and with hair they haven't washed for 3 months?
  • Vortex808 18 Dec 2018 09:50:08 13,093 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    JamboWayOh wrote:

    Ahhh, jesus mate I feel for you. You're in the old quarter right with every cunt under the sun wearing a man bun and with hair they haven't washed for 3 months?
    Run Bob, he's stalking the shit out of you!!!!

    Working in 'Andorra', my arse! :-)
  • Zomoniac 18 Dec 2018 09:50:43 9,959 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    wobbly_Bob wrote:
    Because I'm traveling my thing is twats dressing like a twat. The rule should be: if I wouldn't dress like this at home then don't dress like it on holiday.
    My friend always wears a sari and bindi when she's in India. I'm sure some would be offended by the cultural appropriation, but she got a lot of unwanted attention from men when she just looked like a typical Westerner, and it went a long way to reducing that attention, so there are sometimes valid reasons for it.
  • JamboWayOh 18 Dec 2018 09:53:47 12,190 posts
    Seen 41 minutes ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Vortex808 wrote:
    JamboWayOh wrote:

    Ahhh, jesus mate I feel for you. You're in the old quarter right with every cunt under the sun wearing a man bun and with hair they haven't washed for 3 months?
    Run Bob, he's stalking the shit out of you!!!!

    Working in 'Andorra', my arse! :-)
    Hmmmmmm
  • Vortex808 18 Dec 2018 10:00:58 13,093 posts
    Seen 28 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    To be completely honest, I'm just glad someone's keeping an eye on bob.

    I did worry about his health and arteries during his monthly burger challenge a few years back! :-)
  • minky-kong 20 Dec 2018 11:58:58 14,147 posts
    Seen 20 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Netflix have the main Knowing Me Knowing You series available, but not the Christmas special. Annoying.

    I assume they were given the ultimatum "Three-hundred K, or we take it to Sky."
  • monsieur-Cosmo 24 Dec 2018 09:45:04 462 posts
    Seen 5 days ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I have received 3 scam emails so far listing my older password (that I actually used in the past) asking for bitcoins or else... Have anyone else received this? Apologies for long text.

    Hello!

    As you may have noticed, I sent you an email from your account.
    This means that I have full access to your account: On moment of hack your account has password: xxxxxx
    You say: this is the old password!
    Or: I will change my password at any time!
    Yes! You're right!
    But the fact is that when you change the password, my trojan always saves a new one!
    I've been watching you for a few months now.
    The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.
    If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
    Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
    This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.
    I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.
    Why your antivirus did not detect malware?
    Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.
    I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.
    With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.
    If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $742 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: “Buy Bitcoin”).
    My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1PNpAXTo6jh4V9dhXRvimNYqPYjvZEnQiu
    After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.
    I give you 48 hours to pay.
    I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.
    Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.
    I do not make any mistakes.
    If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.
    Best wishes!
  • RyanDS 24 Dec 2018 09:58:00 12,685 posts
    Seen 4 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I assume the old password will show up here.

    https://haveibeenpwned.com/

    Nothing to worry about. (As long as you have updated obviously.)
  • RichDC 31 Jan 2019 18:18:44 8,182 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I know the reasons why, and it shouldn't annoy me. But it really does seem stupid when the news reports warnings of severe weather with 10cm of snow expected. I've just returned from Turin where they're expecting 120cm tonight.
  • mickerty 31 Jan 2019 19:42:34 341 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    @RichDC 1.2m????!!!!
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.