Stupid things that annoy you but shouldn't Page 261

• X201 14 May 2019 15:20:48 19,249 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    It's because they mainly grow Arabica beans which give you the coffee flavours and aromas but is a bit weedy in the caffeine department. I'm guessing fontgeek is in need of a caffeine hit.
  • askew 14 May 2019 15:21:45 19,302 posts
    Seen 27 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    When did you move to Mexico, PES?
  • LegendaryApe 14 May 2019 15:43:27 1,888 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    askew wrote:
    When did you move to Mexico, PES?
    He's looking for a fresh shade of moustachioed men to molest.
  • fontgeeksogood 14 May 2019 17:05:19 6,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I did not move to Mexico, I am here for one week on vacation.

I also appear to have picked a hotel also on the Brit brochures judging by the amounts of Superdry on display
  • Graxlar_v3 14 May 2019 17:09:20 6,867 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    fontgeeksogood wrote:
    I did not move to Mexico, I am here for one week on vacation.

I also appear to have picked a hotel also on the Brit brochures judging by the amounts of Superdry on display
    Could one of them not help you out with your specific 'coffee' needs?
  • fontgeeksogood 14 May 2019 17:34:25 6,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    I'm not sure these basic Kevs and Beckies are interested in coffee.

/snob
  • fontgeeksogood 14 May 2019 21:07:26 6,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    In other news, the Washington Redskins cheerleaders have been doing photoshoots here all day. Lots of boners being tucked into waistbands
  • ZuluHero 14 May 2019 22:32:52 7,436 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    A quick Google reveals why.
  • wobbly_Bob 15 May 2019 13:24:23 5,124 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    People who talk annoying loudly. I'm sitting in a park trying to relax. There's a woman sitting around 20 feet from me and I can hear every word.

The woman she's sitting with I can't hear. The other people on another bench the same distance I can't hear...

Shut your fucking noise hole! I do not want to hear your banal nonsense.
  • Iwasexclusive 15 May 2019 15:28:07 70 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    "This is the Eurogamer community sub-site. Click here to return to the main site."

Why can't I click on the logo to return to the main site? Why?
  • GuybrushFreepwood 15 May 2019 15:44:19 1,052 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 11 months ago
    @Iwasexclusive because when they had it set up like that originally, people here were upset about it and wanted the Logo to return to the forum (iirc).
  • Graxlar_v3 15 May 2019 15:44:49 6,867 posts
    Seen 52 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Iwasexclusive wrote:
    "This is the Eurogamer community sub-site. Click here to return to the main site."

Why can't I click on the logo to return to the main site? Why?
    Because we don't want to be associated with them lot.

Also,

You may want to rethink your Bio:-

BIO
    Formerly eurostalker, iamexclusive and iamnotexclusive. Banned for light racism and extreme sarcasm.

Just gonna get yourself banned again.

Edited by Graxlar_v3 at 15:45:35 15-05-2019
  • RaymondLuxuryYacht 15 May 2019 15:52:53 333 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    ZuluHero wrote:
    A quick Google reveals why.
    You can keep your quick Google, I'm having a long one (fnarr fnarr?) https://www.google.com/search?q=washington+redskins+cheerleaders&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiq_vme5J3iAhVzURUIHYoPCK8Q_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3#imgrc=T9CFT7hV
  • Nexus_6 15 May 2019 16:41:25 4,248 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Why would the cheerleaders be tucking their boners in their waistbands?
  • fontgeeksogood 15 May 2019 17:52:27 6,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Because America isn't very progressive lately
  • SweetMrGibs 15 May 2019 17:56:47 1,343 posts
    Seen 9 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I'm finding all of this very sexy.
  • fontgeeksogood 15 May 2019 17:58:45 6,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Anyway I spoke to a couple of them last night and it turns out to be quite the gilded cage.

They aren't even allowed to fuck the players
  • macmurphy 15 May 2019 18:03:00 3,835 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Surely thatís a central pillar of the American mythic.

Jocks get to hang out the back of cheerleaders.

Remove that and the whole nation will crumble into rubble. Chad plus Stacey equals alpha baby. Itís not Trump thatís breaking them, itís shit like this.
  • fontgeeksogood 15 May 2019 18:04:26 6,239 posts
    Seen 18 minutes ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    That's what I thought! Less than a hundred bucks per game, too. I asked how they really made money and they stopped talking to me
  • Iwasexclusive 15 May 2019 19:37:12 70 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:

You may want to rethink your Bio:-

Just gonna get yourself banned again.
    Thanks for the feedback. Bio updated.
  • DrStrangelove 15 May 2019 20:43:15 14,258 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    wobbly_Bob wrote:
    People who talk annoying loudly. I'm sitting in a park trying to relax. There's a woman sitting around 20 feet from me and I can hear every word.

The woman she's sitting with I can't hear. The other people on another bench the same distance I can't hear...

Shut your fucking noise hole! I do not want to hear your banal nonsense.
    Yeah I was considering complaining about this for days. People whose only way of talking is shouting. But I think that's not something that shouldn't annoy you.
  • ZuluHero 15 May 2019 21:04:22 7,436 posts
    Seen 3 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    There's a guy at work, who is also a very loud talker, persists on only using speakerphone on calls on his mobile in the office, and really personal stuff too. Sometimes the rest of us are just looking at each other wide eyed with bewilderment over some of his calls. I think he's oblivious to it as well, I think all loud speakers are.
  • wobbly_Bob 15 May 2019 22:16:35 5,124 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    ZuluHero wrote:
    There's a guy at work, who is also a very loud talker, persists on only using speakerphone on calls on his mobile in the office, and really personal stuff too. Sometimes the rest of us are just looking at each other wide eyed with bewilderment over some of his calls. I think he's oblivious to it as well, I think all loud speakers are.
    Yeah I hate that talking into the speaker phone on mobile calls and they always shout! You so know that the technology is easily sufficient to pick up your voice at normal volume from and inch away from your face? A thing it's designed to do... apparently not. It's like they think they have an olde wax grama phone and need to shout full volume into the horn. It's not even old people that's doing it who would have the excuse of not understanding the technology.
  • Alastair 16 May 2019 09:26:46 23,633 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    ZuluHero wrote:
    Every office I've worked in, someone would have gone up to him and said something along the lines of, "Can you keep the noise down, I'm trying to concentrate. Thank you".
    And/or suggested he books a meeting room for calls.
  • sport 16 May 2019 09:32:39 15,069 posts
    Seen 44 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Alastair wrote:
    ZuluHero wrote:
    Every office I've worked in, someone would have gone up to him and said something along the lines of, "Can you keep the noise down, I'm trying to concentrate. Thank you".
    And/or suggested he books a meeting room for calls.
    Cmon user Alastair, surely a well timed "tut" would've sufficed.
  • RaymondLuxuryYacht 16 May 2019 12:59:15 333 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Did you even try a disdainful half-stare and eye roll?
  • nickthegun 16 May 2019 13:13:47 78,096 posts
    Seen 23 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    I sit near a team that is composed of gossipy middle aged women and somehow no one has connected the dots between them and everyone within 20 feet wearing noise cancelling headphones all day.
  • Alastair 16 May 2019 13:37:39 23,633 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 18 years ago
    Working from home has its benefits.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.