Copied and slightly corrected from another site:|
1. Go into Cargo Wharf and choose Manage Guild Card
2. Select your guild card and press Y to move to the next page of your Guild Card
3. There are several options you can choose from there:
- View Status: View the stats of a character registered on Guild Card
- Register on Card: Choose one character to guild card.
- Select Treasure Map: Select one Treasure Map point you've found on Guild Card
- Edit Message: Edit Guild Card message
- Generate QR Code: Create QR code that allows your guild card to be scanned
4. When you finished generating your Guild QR Code, turn off your 3DS system and take out your SD card on the left side of the console.
5. Put the SD Card on the Card reader and plug it into your computer.
6. Go to private/Nintendo 3DS/app/ASJP (EU version folder, apparently the last letter varies from region to region) and you'll find your Guild QR code.
7. There are three images, you can upload and post them separately, or generate a single image using this page: http://eog.asylumst.com/guildcard.php
Etrian Odyssey 4 - Guild Cards
Hmmm, seems like this site is shrinking the image a bit, direct link:
Edited by YenRug at 23:19:20 31-08-2013
Come on, everyone, get posting your Guild cards!
redcrayon 4,649 posts
Seen 9 hours ago
Registered 9 years ago
Ive only just started and the latest incarnation of my EO guild are still finding their feet
Will post when I've settled on a team.
santashi 5,167 posts
Seen 4 years ago
Registered 7 years ago
Probably a bit late for me to post mine, I guess.
@santashi Nothing stopping you, unless you've not got the game anymore, I believe you get bonuses from scanning them though not sure exactly what.
Been on holiday for the last week (got quite a few hours in), will try and do this soon.
You can register the character on the card to your guild and grab the treasure map, so looks like this may be good for late game treasurey goodness. The registered character can't be levelled or given different equipment by the looks of it.
Full size pic here
Edited by telboy007 at 10:53:35 14-09-2013
Ok. Grabbed those codes. What do I do with them?
Well you could find something like this (http://i46.tinypic.com/15qrrjm.jpg) and automatically get a lvl 70 character to put in your team... *whistles*
It won't let me add anyone at the moment! Great idea though. The equivalent of having an ally join you in Dark Souls. Alas! No new treasure to find.
Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.