Grand Theft Auto Online Page 144

Next Last
  • Deleted user 11 September 2018 15:17:59
    I did the first heist (Fleeca) and after the second stage of the mission my teammate chased me down the road in his armoured car and shot the crap out of me. Fortunately it let me complete the heist with someone else.

I also joined the last stage of a different heist with some very high level players who had obviously played it before so they were stupidly quick. I guess I was really there to make up the numbers. Luckily I'm l33t so I still ranked 2nd but it'd have been good if they'd slowed down to 90% speed.
  • hedben2013 18 Sep 2018 16:07:29 900 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Today I will be buying a Fort Zancudo hangar and a stealth helicopter to put in it. Then fingers crossed for a discounted Cargobob and maybe a MOC so I can start researching and improving vehicles.

Still enjoying it and finding it not too grindy atm, although I suspect the cashflow will seem slow again once I've blown all the extra I got from the end of summer login bonuses and RDR tie in missions.
  • hedben2013 19 Sep 2018 14:52:26 900 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    ...so I bought the hangar, and dropped an extra million on the workshop so I can modify Smuggler's Run planes. Then realised I don't have enough left for the Akula heli as well. Currently deciding whether to grind an extra million within a week to afford it, or go for a discounted MOC instead. I'm not falling for it, but I can *totally* see how people who are cash-rich and time-poor could drop hundreds on shark cards without really thinking about it.
  • hedben2013 19 Dec 2018 09:19:20 900 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    I know this thread's apparently becoming The Me Show, but I've been having a blast with the new arena mode:

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60750/GTA-Online-Arena-War-Out-Now

All events are double RP and $ for another week- Flag War is my fave so far, especially if you get a decent team with a combination of nippy bikes and heavy blockers
  • KD 19 Dec 2018 12:10:38 2,046 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    I been meaning to give it a try.
  • hedben2013 6 Jan 2019 11:10:41 900 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Gunrunning missions are twice the profit until Tuesday, and I've got my routine perfected for fun and profit. Steal a car, sell a car, do a couple of quick Arena matches, steal and sell another car, do a couple of flying cargo missions for Ron (not that profitable but great fun and good for unlocking discounts), restock gunrunning supplies and sell all stock for double profit, repeat.

Must have made a couple of million in the past week alone, and enough variety and close calls with other players to keep it interesting
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.