Following Everybody's Golf PS4 Page 21

Next Last
  • cowell 22 Jul 2019 10:10:28 1,990 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Lost the thread of the games I was playing and randomly fancied playing this again, so reinstalled for the first time in well over a year.

Played a couple of 18s in the easier courses and my touch is coming back to me. The core mechanic golfing is still great. Very satisfying. I plan mostly just to play solo 18s for best score, but man that lack of single player content is a big oversight. The online open world stuff is so weak and no substitute.

Lovely to be playing this again, but overall I still rate the Vita EG as my favourite in the series.
  • Ceelion 22 Jul 2019 12:50:25 515 posts
    Seen 3 weeks ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    cowell wrote:
    Lost the thread of the games I was playing and randomly fancied playing this again, so reinstalled for the first time in well over a year.

Played a couple of 18s in the easier courses and my touch is coming back to me. The core mechanic golfing is still great. Very satisfying. I plan mostly just to play solo 18s for best score, but man that lack of single player content is a big oversight. The online open world stuff is so weak and no substitute.

Lovely to be playing this again, but overall I still rate the Vita EG as my favourite in the series.
    Completely agree. The vita EG was masterful. This online stuff is all a bit heartless really. It's all well and good seeing ghosts of players score insane hole in ones when I'm getting a bogey, but it's just a bit... meh.
  • The_Goon 22 Jul 2019 12:50:30 1,351 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    It's such a shame. Vita EG was one of my most played games of recent years. PS4 EG pales in comparison.
  • cowell 22 Jul 2019 13:34:03 1,990 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    I think we all knew in our heart of hearts that the online integration was going to be lame, but we hoped it would be better than it sounded in preview. Sounded like an idea brewed by the dev team when online was everything.

I go back to my wish of Vita EG with shinier graphics and some bells and whistles. I would've forked out 50 sheets for that
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.