iCloud: Are your personal pics safe? Page 19

Next Last
  • macmurphy 21 Aug 2017 12:01:28 3,636 posts
    Seen 7 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    thelzdking wrote:
    I'd hack Anne Hathaway's mainframe etc.
    She's got quite a nice smile. Otherwise no.

She's still waaaay hotter than any girl that would touch me, but there is something freaky about her absolute lack of sex appeal.
  • Load_2.0 21 Aug 2017 12:02:01 28,401 posts
    Seen 13 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I'd give Margot Robbie an SQL Injection.
  • Decks Best Forumite, 2016 21 Aug 2017 12:10:32 17,472 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    While looking for the leaked photos I found this picture of Margot Robbie in an upcoming role as Queen Elizabeth.

Why? Why would they do that?
  • H1ggyLTD 21 Aug 2017 12:10:55 11,224 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    FIT
  • Tonka 21 Aug 2017 12:15:42 28,853 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Deleted user wrote:
    Tonka wrote:
    Here's the thing.

Have you read the NDA of the photosharing/social apps on your phones?

Are you aware of what you are giving up access to? You grant access to every single photo on your phone. This is a necessity btw, most apps we use in our daily life wouldn't work without this permission.

So, imagine you are working at Twitter, WeChat, WhatsApp, Google, Apple Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat or what ever.

Imagine you have a crush on a celeb. Imagine She is using the app that your company is offering for "free"

Let's say you take a quick look at her photos and find a bunch of saucey ones. You share them with your best bro. He shares them with his dudes.
    This is scaremongering bullshit. That is not the kind of access you allow with these kind of NDAs. When you work for these companies you don't just get to peruse everyone's photos at your leisure.
    And yet it happens. I'm not saying there's a shared folder on the office network that anyone can browse through, but anyone interested enough can get at the stuff.

I mean, if Chelsea Manning could walk out with gigabytes of top secret data from teh NSA imagine what a horny developer at a break neck startup could do.
  • ultra-the-M-show 8 Aug 2018 10:42:06 1 posts
    Seen 6 months ago
    Registered 6 months ago
    Post deleted
  • ozthegweat 8 Aug 2018 11:15:04 2,109 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I expected a new round of leaks when this thread popped up again. I am disappointed.
  • neilka 8 Aug 2018 11:15:37 22,269 posts
    Seen 14 minutes ago
    Registered 13 years ago
    You'd never get this kind of filth from Baba Ji.
  • mAc6 8 Aug 2018 23:42:23 3,382 posts
    Seen 3 months ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Baba Ji is a friendly Ji
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.