Following What Are You Currently Playing? (V 3.0; The Re-Postening) Page 86

• wuntyphyve 3 Aug 2018 15:50:41 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Just traded in a pile of shite and grabbed RE7 and AC: oranges. Oranges purely as I am curious about the setting but keen on giving RE7 a go. Cheers chaps!
  • retro74 3 Aug 2018 16:02:12 2,530 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Excellent, blame me if you hate it! As I said I didn't like it initially but now I love it as much as I love pickled onion monster munch
  • wuntyphyve 3 Aug 2018 16:30:56 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Ha ha. Flaminí Hot all the way you heathen.

Iím sure Iíll like it.
  • retro74 3 Aug 2018 16:47:22 2,530 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Flamin' Hot are surely the 3rd best flavour with roast beef taking 2nd?

I thought everyone subscribed to the official order these days
  • quadfather 3 Aug 2018 17:18:08 33,040 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Switch024 wrote:
    Yeah Resi 7 is great, for £15 anyone even slightly interested in horror games should be picking it up.

Can't being to imagine what it must feel like in VR though, I was absolutely shitting myself at the start just playing it on the TV.
    You do sort of get used to it and overcome it. But before that happens your pants are constantly filled with shit.
  • quadfather 3 Aug 2018 17:19:08 33,040 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    retro74 wrote:

That is the correct order indeed.

Flamin hot?

Please.
  • Gunzberg 3 Aug 2018 17:36:24 2,623 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yakuza 6, because I'm a fanboi!
  • wuntyphyve 3 Aug 2018 17:46:20 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    quadfather wrote:
    retro74 wrote:

That is the correct order indeed.

Flamin hot?

Please.
    Jesus. I trusted you two a page ago as well.
  • Deleted user 3 August 2018 17:49:02
    Warioware gold on 3DS which is excellent.
    Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow on DS/3DS which is really top tier of the genre.
    Hollow Knight on Switch which is just sublime.
  • Graxlar_v3 3 Aug 2018 17:49:05 4,165 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Flaming hot is clearly #1,

If they could make a pickled onion flavour that didnít require you to spend the rest of the year at least ten feet away from the nearest person they would top the list, but they havenít.
  • wuntyphyve 3 Aug 2018 18:04:31 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I always knew you were a good sort grax
  • wuntyphyve 5 Aug 2018 23:45:25 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Soooo when do I stop shitting my pants during RE7 then?
  • retro74 6 Aug 2018 08:21:35 2,530 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    @wuntyphyve youíll be fine by the 3rd play through :)
  • Graxlar_v3 6 Aug 2018 08:32:00 4,165 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    wuntyphyve wrote:
    Soooo when do I stop shitting my pants during RE7 then?
    about 2/3rds in when you find yourself in an escape the room situation
  • mrpon 6 Aug 2018 08:33:12 34,724 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    The Evil Within, just got the chainsaw! Woo! Yeah, going to be some carnage now my evil friends aha aha ha hahahaha ha!!

He throws it away after one use.......

:|
  • wuntyphyve 6 Aug 2018 12:13:28 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    I can't find the RE7 thread with this fucked up travesty of a forum search.

My god. How did they go from RE6 to this? It's amazing. I'm up to the dinner scene. Everything up til now has been sheer perfection. Can't wait to fire it up again later tonight. This is the shot in the arm both me and the series was needing. Colour me happy (albeit a deep shade of terrified brown).
  • DUFFMAN5 6 Aug 2018 12:22:32 23,503 posts
    Seen 5 seconds ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    @wuntyphyve
    Glad you are enjoying, great game. Also agree 100% with the search feature, it is SHITE now. So many threads I can only remeber a bit of the title, can I find them, no fucking chance.

Case in point, wanted to post in recommended documentaries or whatever it is called over the weekend, so I put that in the search bar, nothing...Had to go through 6 pages of the forum to find the last poster.

The thread is called Documentary Recommendations, but even so!

Edited by DUFFMAN5 at 12:27:04 06-08-2018
  • Switch024 6 Aug 2018 12:37:13 2,985 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    I use google, just type community.eurogamer.net and then whatever you're searching for.

Resi 7 Thread was the 3rd result.
  • Switch024 7 Aug 2018 12:30:54 2,985 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 4 years ago
    Still mostly pissing about with games in my Wii U backlog, actually starting to make a bit of progress in a couple of them.

I'm partway through the 2nd idolasphere (dungeon) in Tokyo Mirage Sessions, enjoying it a lot and feel like it's getting better as it goes along. As you unlock new characters and abilities you can see the combat system becoming more complex and there seems to be quite a bit of depth to it.

Also playing Wind Waker and just finished up Dragon Roost Cavern, made my way back to Windfall Island and got myself the new sail. Almost feels like cheat mode using it but it makes the sailing a lot more fun, messing around with the wind waker to change the wind direction is cool but it just takes too long.
  • rocketsndinos 8 Aug 2018 08:27:13 24 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Post deleted
  • rocketsndinos 8 Aug 2018 08:29:08 24 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and will likely get Fallout 76.

Due to being in middle of doing home renovations, my gaming room is temporarily set in my work office, so I have my PC and Switch at the moment. Later will get back to my original Wii backlog and early console replays
  • HelloNo 8 Aug 2018 17:55:23 2,064 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition.

Never finished the game despite having fifty hours in it according to Steam. So decided to do a run through both games and hopefully Shadow of Bhaal. Despite looking a bit dated and a rather unwieldy ruleset it's a ton of fun and exactly what the doctor ordered really. Really felt I needed a good RPG to sink my teeth into.
  • poisonknight 8 Aug 2018 21:00:43 6 posts
    Seen 1 month ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    Well recently I got WoW and it's really fun to be honest. I know it's an old game but it is still really fun to play especially with friends! If you guys haven't played this yet you really should try this game!
  • docrob 10 Aug 2018 10:14:22 990 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I loved the first one to bits and played it to completion. This one hasnít quite grabbed me in the same way yet. The locations are beautiful, the dialogue and the story are good... I think it may simply be that you feel a bit underpowered at the start of the game before you have levelled up a bit and figured out which powers work best.

The other thing is that I canít decide who to have in my party or what upgrade path to take. Iíve been told on here to go for either magic or physical damage but not both. This would ruin the fun for me - I donít want to have to play only one way. Fane is currently annoying me due to the healing thing, but if I drop him Iíll need to replace his Pyro/Earth skills, rather than put in the Rogue (who is a better character).
  • Bloodastral 10 Aug 2018 15:37:37 88 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Hey Docrob, I enjoyed Divinity 2. I don't think it matters what classes you play. A friend and I beat the game using an archer, a 2' handed fighter, rogue and a mage.

Currently playing Pillars of Eternity 2 and Endless Legend.
  • quadfather 10 Aug 2018 15:40:23 33,040 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    wuntyphyve wrote:
    I can't find the RE7 thread with this fucked up travesty of a forum search.

My god. How did they go from RE6 to this? It's amazing. I'm up to the dinner scene. Everything up til now has been sheer perfection. Can't wait to fire it up again later tonight. This is the shot in the arm both me and the series was needing. Colour me happy (albeit a deep shade of terrified brown).
    When you search for something, put all the words within quotes, so "resident evil 7", and it'll find it.
  • wuntyphyve 10 Aug 2018 15:45:04 10,858 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Aaaaah. Iím such a search pleb.
  • simpleexplodingmaybe 10 Aug 2018 21:29:50 7,954 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Another playthrough of Oxenfree

I bloody love it.

Such a cool creepy little gem. And the way things are broken and changed in repeat plays is such a neat way for an interactive story game to keep you on your toes.
  • ardamillo 11 Aug 2018 02:05:57 631 posts
    Seen 11 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Rogue Legacy - so simple but so satisfying. Started playing it again as a warm up for Dead Cells but now I can't stop.
  • RedPanda87 11 Aug 2018 08:52:20 1,827 posts
    Seen 6 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    docrob wrote:
    Divinity: Original Sin 2.

I loved the first one to bits and played it to completion. This one hasnít quite grabbed me in the same way yet. The locations are beautiful, the dialogue and the story are good... I think it may simply be that you feel a bit underpowered at the start of the game before you have levelled up a bit and figured out which powers work best.

The other thing is that I canít decide who to have in my party or what upgrade path to take. Iíve been told on here to go for either magic or physical damage but not both. This would ruin the fun for me - I donít want to have to play only one way. Fane is currently annoying me due to the healing thing, but if I drop him Iíll need to replace his Pyro/Earth skills, rather than put in the Rogue (who is a better character).
    I played with a mix of class/damage types and was fine. I suspect the people saying that are either on the hardest difficulty or just not very good at this kind of game.

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.