Overwatch from Blizzard Page 251

Next Last
  • docrob 30 Jun 2018 12:46:35 941 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    gamecat wrote:
    I'd say not really, I still play fairly often but not many EGers about, I'm mostly playing with some of the same people I bumped into in beta. That said, it's not too hard to hook up with new people especially with the new LFG tools.
    I put a bunch of EG guys on my friends list, but only 2 or 3 still play often.
  • shadowdawg 30 Jun 2018 13:26:55 51 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    Overwatch's new hero Hammond is a wrecking ball riding hamster that is too cute too kill. According to the lore described by Jeff Kaplan in the recent developer update video, Hammond who was also being tested for intelligence and super abilities was alongside Winston when he escaped from the moon.
  • gamecat 11 Jul 2018 17:04:33 782 posts
    Seen 19 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/24062274/overwatch-league-comes-espn-disney-abc

Overwatch League now on proper telly and everything.

Coming soon, proper telly watchers to get miffed about Overwatch.
  • shadowdawg 12 Jul 2018 16:38:03 51 posts
    Seen 2 days ago
    Registered 1 year ago
    The OWL playoffs have already started, Day 1 is already done. The first match of the series has concluded for the quarter finals and Philadelphia Fusion have won the first match. On the other hand, Los Angeles Gladiators got the upper hand over London Spitfire and currently sit with 1 match lead.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.