Post deleted
  • pk1980 28 Mar 2019 21:03:52 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Nic salts for anyone who doesn't get it
  • GoatApocalypse 6 Apr 2019 15:15:00 5,644 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Just upgraded from a Logic Pro to an Innokin Endura T20-S.

I have never been more convinced that these things are simply gadgets for nerds.
  • pk1980 6 Apr 2019 18:57:56 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah I'm more interested in the devices, the vaping is a handy side thing.
  • GoatApocalypse 6 Apr 2019 21:28:35 5,644 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    I spent a good couple of hours trying to work out - solely from website copy - whether I prefer MTL or DTL, what the fuck PG and VG are (and the optimal ratio thereof), whether I should be arsed about nic salt...
  • Mr_Sleep 7 Apr 2019 01:00:32 22,568 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    MTL or DTL I have no idea. Nic salts are much better in some ways than traditional vapes, they ape smoking quite well in that the extra nicotine content sates the craving rather than getting into cloud chasing. I prefer Nic salts really.
  • GoatApocalypse 7 Apr 2019 06:49:41 5,644 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Turns out the liquid they chucked in with the device is nic salts, which explains why I'm finding it stronger despite it containing less nicotine than the one I was using before.

Was also looking at naturally extracted tobacco last night...
  • OllyJ 17 Apr 2019 10:10:58 4,484 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Has anyone dabbled with CBD vaping? I'm trying the edible version, and certainly helps me when I'm sometimes having an anxious evening.

Vape version any good? Any idea on the most cost effective way of doing this? I'm not after every day use, it's just every so often...but still it's costly!
  • pk1980 17 Apr 2019 12:09:26 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    We have started selling it at work recently. I haven't tried personally, some people seem to enjoy it though.

Link if interested:

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/search/?sSearchString=CBd
  • BinaryBob101 17 Apr 2019 14:08:09 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @OllyJ Yeah, I've been vaping CBD eliquid for over 12 months and selling it for a while now and consider myself reasonably well researched and educated enough on the subject.

pk's prices are a bit stiff for a start! :D

Vaping CBD can be as efficient as taking it sublingually, but you need a dedicated MTL device/pod system to run it through. Subohm can be too warm and the CBD molecules can be damaged reducing efficiency.

CBD taken on an "every so often" basis, is honestly a bit of a waste of money as the effects are cumulative, that said everybody is different. It's not a instant fix like say, paracetamol is for low-level pain. You need to do your research thoroughly first - in an unregulated marketplace there are a LOT of shysters intent on ruining what could be a very worthy industry, so don't fall for the high volume/low cbd percentage trap. There are a LOT of shysters out there selling pointless low dose, high VG snakeoil, when the researched facts are showing the opposite if you take the correct dosage in the right, efficient way.

If you want more information Olly, then holler.
  • BinaryBob101 17 Apr 2019 14:09:41 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    I'm sure PES will be along in a moment to shout about how CBD is killing babies from passive vaping and making folk go reefer mad with that high lyfe CBD cake street drug thing gone insane fo sure.
  • pk1980 17 Apr 2019 14:57:12 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    BinaryBob101 wrote:

I'm just in HR :)
  • BinaryBob101 17 Apr 2019 15:09:27 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Must be paying well there looking at your la-dee-dah, high end shit your rocking! ;)
  • Fake_Blood 17 Apr 2019 16:02:22 9,485 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    BinaryBob101 wrote:
    I'm sure PES will be along in a moment to shout about how CBD is killing babies from passive vaping and making folk go reefer mad with that high lyfe CBD cake street drug thing gone insane fo sure.
    And he hates popcorn for some reason.
  • Rivuzu 17 Apr 2019 16:43:37 18,142 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    And thumbs.
  • BinaryBob101 17 Apr 2019 18:05:00 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Oh shit, this is where we descend into aggression and hate!

Clear the area.

Only kidding.

How the fuck are you Riv? :D What you, erm, vaping on?
  • pk1980 17 Apr 2019 18:17:12 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    @BinaryBob101 good discounts init
  • BinaryBob101 17 Apr 2019 18:19:49 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Aye, I'm very lucky to pay cost on hardware and cost juice is cheap AF, not that I buy loads these days, my tastes are more simple.
  • pk1980 17 Apr 2019 18:22:03 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yeah to be honest I got it to wind someone up, juice as you say is cheap, get a lot of samples a well. Have more juice than I can vape at the moment.

Some good, some less so but I will try.

One suprise was Bubblegum Custard by IVG actually better than it sounds.
  • BinaryBob101 17 Apr 2019 18:26:50 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    We won't deal with IVG as they are complete cunts! That sounds horrendous anyway dude! :D

Yeah, I'm a bit turned off sampling juice now unless it's an added line to a trusted line of products. Way too much Malaysian shit about with way too much sweetener and too many samples to taste anyway.
  • pk1980 17 Apr 2019 18:37:17 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Ha a few people would say the same generally about constant name changes and new brands being a pain. I dislike their website for providing fuck all info when I add products to our system. Nice juices though 😂

Only Malaysian juice I like is Screamo Mango by Monday Vape, sucker for Mango and Koolada.
  • OllyJ 18 Apr 2019 08:33:09 4,484 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    BinaryBob101 wrote:
    @OllyJ Yeah, I've been vaping CBD eliquid for over 12 months and selling it for a while now and consider myself reasonably well researched and educated enough on the subject.

Vaping CBD can be as efficient as taking it sublingually, but you need a dedicated MTL device/pod system to run it through. Subohm can be too warm and the CBD molecules can be damaged reducing efficiency.

CBD taken on an "every so often" basis, is honestly a bit of a waste of money as the effects are cumulative, that said everybody is different. It's not a instant fix like say, paracetamol is for low-level pain. You need to do your research thoroughly first - in an unregulated marketplace there are a LOT of shysters intent on ruining what could be a very worthy industry, so don't fall for the high volume/low cbd percentage trap. There are a LOT of shysters out there selling pointless low dose, high VG snakeoil, when the researched facts are showing the opposite if you take the correct dosage in the right, efficient way.

If you want more information Olly, then holler.
    Thankyou! What do you recommend as the device and a decent CBD product to go with it?
  • BinaryBob101 18 Apr 2019 11:01:05 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    No worries @OllyJ. So, you need any decent pod system with a reasonably high ohm coil/pod - The Lost Vape Orion Q is great as is the Aspire Nautlius AIO (replaceable Nautilus coils so cheaper to run) and the brand new Aspire AVP is fucking awesome, but you need to replace the whole pod (same with the Orion).

All three are great for running CBD.

I'm just sampling Ace CBD Vapes eliquid with a view to buying some in, which go up to 1500mg in a 10ml bottle, flavoured or unflavoured (so you can mix it/cut it with your flavoured nic eliquid) - that's by far the most cost effective way of buying CBD eliquid. Very high strength in a low volume. so far, I'm very impressed with their products and they carry all necessary lab reports, they're also a huge manufacturer and have the right clean room standards in a so far unregulated marketplace.

You then need to work out your daily dose. I started on 25mg and that's about average, but there a decent chart here:

https://medium.com/cbd-origin/whats-the-best-cbd-dosage-81ec4f95503b

So if I buy a 1000mg 10ml bottle at £47.95 then I break it down like this:

1000/25 = 40 daily doses
    10/40 = 0.25ml per day @ £1.20ish per day

You can then either mix it all to cut it with another flavour of your choice, or fill your pod and if it's a 2ml pod and you fill it with pure 1000mg from the bottle, you need to vape a quarter of it per day.

I personally find it easier to mix 25% 1000mg CBD eliquid with 75% nic eliquid and get both at the same time. Choose higher PG juices to mix in another bottle. High VG will make the isolate crystallise again and you don't want that.

Think I covered everything there?

You mind me asking what you need it for? PM if you do or don't? :D

If it's an ongoing problem, you do need to commit to CBD as you would any other medication, or it's really just a wasted expense.

Edited by BinaryBob101 at 11:48:57 25-04-2019
  • Rivuzu 18 Apr 2019 11:09:01 18,142 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    @BinaryBob101 I'm alright, you grumpy old fart.

Actually not vaping. Back to smoking. Shame upon me, but I grew tired of all of the faff and I think I reached a crux when a crack in a tank I didn't notice caused liquid to seep into my suit inside pocket during a client meeting.

I occasionally come back but don't have the same enthusiasm as I used to. It's just a thing now.
  • BinaryBob101 18 Apr 2019 18:45:31 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    @Rivuzu Good to hear it.

Ah fuck it, get back to basics man. So much good cheap no frills, no nonsense gear on the market now. All the pods up there a really great. Get on some nic salts or 12mg freebase and you're off em again. Easy.
  • BowlerJack 30 Apr 2019 13:45:20 1 posts
    Seen 4 weeks ago
    Registered 2 months ago
    Has anyone ever vaped any juice from https://novavapes.co.uk/ ???

I recently bought the Blackcurrant Lemonade flavour (https://novavapes.co.uk/product/novajuice-shortfills-blackcurrant-lemonade/) and it's my favourite juice now, I love the mix of the lemonade with hints of Lime combining with the sweet flavour of blackcurrant.

I highly recommend to anyone wanting something new, fruity and suitable for the summer!
  • BinaryBob101 30 Apr 2019 14:23:19 26,802 posts
    Seen 12 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    Yep, I know Robert really well. Decent, clean UK made juice to be proud of.

Odd first post there, you doing weird posts on forums Robert?
  • Fake_Blood 30 Apr 2019 17:29:47 9,485 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    pk1980 wrote:
    The word I'm looking for is bollocks.

Anyway can recommend the Freemax Mesh Pro Tank. Loving it the last few weeks to the point I may have 5 of the things
    Just wanted to thank you for this recommendation pk! I had my eye on these mesh things for a while, and when I saw a video from VapingwithTwisted420 (channel was recommended here by Razz couple years ago) recommending it as well I went out and got one and it is indeed very good. There's just an enormous amount of vapour that comes out of this thing, and the taste is better than the ones I had before.
  • pk1980 30 Apr 2019 19:54:49 1,192 posts
    Seen 6 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Glad you like it. Still using mine constantly.
  • CrispyXUKTurbo 30 Apr 2019 20:02:31 1,880 posts
    Seen 10 hours ago
    Registered 5 years ago
    Currently skuonking with a dovpo topside and the charge port as lost its connection. Could anyone recommend a battery charger thatís cheap?

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.