Next Last
  • Load_2.0 21 Feb 2020 08:09:12 31,894 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 17 years ago
    What happened to She Shat Melt?
  • richardiox 22 Jun 2020 00:42:44 8,720 posts
    Seen 25 minutes ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Where do people get their juice from? I've been using Tablites but their range is shite compared to some of the (Google sponsor ads) sites I've been browsing. Some seen to cheap to be legit so any recommendations appreciated!

Currently naily this Nasty Salt flavour called Cush Man (it's Mango). Incredibly moreish.
  • BinaryBob101 22 Jun 2020 01:04:38 27,748 posts
    Seen 7 hours ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    https://vpz.co.uk/products/nasty-juice-cush-man-shortfill-e-liquid-50ml

I work for VPZ in the retail side, but the service from online is great.
  • Knighty 26 Jul 2020 23:28:34 1,143 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    So, a little help required, if at all possible!

Iím a complete newbie in the vape world. Someone gave me an Eleaf Ikuu i200 and a few coils ages ago as they were upgrading to a new one.
    Didnít use it for ages as a hardcore smoker back then, but recently started it and have been using it for a few months, with liquids from the local Tescoís etc. Up until a few nights ago when it starts playing up. Without going into the details, my attempts to fix it have comprehensively knackered it, so I need a new one.
    Now I know next to nothing about any of this, so Iím after more of the same. Needs to be relatively robust (I mean, I was sticking electrical tape around the shattered remnants of the glass tanks on the old one, which worked to a point), simple to use, and preferably relatively cheap, say around £40 all in? Is that plausible? Oh and ideally from amazon I can get sent to work.

Iíve used the little vape pen things you can refill but frankly they donít come close to scratching that itch. Not to mention the one Iíve bought as an interim measure has stopped working after less the a day.
    Thanks gents,
  • robthehermit 27 Jul 2020 01:56:45 7,838 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    @Knighty Mouth to lung or direct to lung? If the latter I can highly recommend the Smok Stick v9. I picked one about 10 months ago and haven't had a cigarette since.

https://vapeuk.co.uk/products/smok-stick-v9-kit

I'd also recommend getting the larger 5ml glass so you're not filling it up every 5 minutes.
  • Knighty 27 Jul 2020 12:03:37 1,143 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Looks pretty reasonable, and about the right price! Thanks, Iíll give it a go.
  • gamingdave 27 Jul 2020 14:00:42 5,002 posts
    Seen 1 day ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    I went through loads of kit early on, like a Provari and rebuildable tanks, but for the last year or so have been using a Dotmod DotAio and couldn't recommend it highly enough. It just works.
  • Next Last

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.