Nintendo Switch Page 1344

  • Graxlar_v3 11 Sep 2019 16:55:15 7,716 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    The_Goon wrote:
    CompetitiveDad wrote:
    Not sure if it's already been posted but anyone interested in Overwatch it's currently £23.99 digitally here;

    https://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo/switch/overwatch-legendary-edition-switch-cd-key

    Possibly with 3 months online membership.
    How does it perform on Switch?
    Not out for a minth
  • Mola_Ram 11 Sep 2019 16:58:37 21,246 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    I'd imagine it performs well, considering how good the Diablo 3 port was.
  • CompetitiveDad 11 Sep 2019 17:31:47 8,168 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    BeebleB wrote:
    30 frames at 720p handheld and 900p docked I think.
    Yeah I think there was a DF article on the front page recently.
  • Graxlar_v3 11 Sep 2019 17:44:50 7,716 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Played about half hour of bloodstained... itís not great performance wise but I donít think it detracts from the game (so far)
  • Graxlar_v3 11 Sep 2019 17:58:45 7,716 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    Also played a few hours of blasphemous... itís not bad at all
  • CompetitiveDad 11 Sep 2019 18:33:02 8,168 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    The_Goon wrote:
    CompetitiveDad wrote:
    Not sure if it's already been posted but anyone interested in Overwatch it's currently £23.99 digitally here;

    https://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo/switch/overwatch-legendary-edition-switch-cd-key

    Possibly with 3 months online membership.
    How does it perform on Switch?
    Not out for a minth
    just seen the article on the front page saying Shopto are doing it for slightly less.
  • CompetitiveDad 11 Sep 2019 18:33:27 8,168 posts
    Seen 1 week ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Also played a few hours of blasphemous... itís not bad at all
    thought this looked quite good actually
  • Cadence 11 Sep 2019 18:35:03 2,331 posts
    Seen 10 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    CompetitiveDad wrote:
    Graxlar_v3 wrote:
    Also played a few hours of blasphemous... itís not bad at all
    thought this looked quite good actually
    I'm playing it on pc at the moment and it's absolutely fantastic. It's one of the best pixel art games I've seen for a long time. Really rather depressing in terms of story and lore though!
  • Addy__ 11 Sep 2019 18:39:23 1,432 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    Yeah blasphemous is pretty good so far. Quite tough as well.
  • Graxlar_v3 11 Sep 2019 18:56:30 7,716 posts
    Seen 20 minutes ago
    Registered 2 years ago
    I am about 25% of the way the way through after 2 hours
  • Addy__ 11 Sep 2019 18:57:15 1,432 posts
    Seen 32 minutes ago
    Registered 5 months ago
    @Graxlar_v3

    Nobody likes a big head :D
  • Kay 12 Sep 2019 09:53:16 20,157 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Looks like the Amnesia Collection has been shadow-dropped today. Would have been perfect to announce in the recent Direct, surely.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Ayhhqec6Y
  • THFourteen 12 Sep 2019 09:55:15 52,820 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    Kay wrote:
    Looks like the Amnesia Collection has been shadow-dropped today. Would have been perfect to announce in the recent Direct, surely.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Ayhhqec6Y
    Maybe they just forgot.
  • RobAnybody 12 Sep 2019 10:08:30 1,762 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    THFourteen wrote:
    Kay wrote:
    Looks like the Amnesia Collection has been shadow-dropped today. Would have been perfect to announce in the recent Direct, surely.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Ayhhqec6Y
    Maybe they just forgot.
    Clever ......
  • The_Goon 12 Sep 2019 12:55:32 1,350 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Given the Yakuza 7 announcement, what are the odds of other games being released on the Switch? I've played 0 but would love to play the others. Just don't get enough time in front of the TV anymore though so a Switch release would be great.
  • Hog-lumps 12 Sep 2019 13:02:10 1,077 posts
    Seen 5 hours ago
    Registered 14 years ago
    The_Goon wrote:
    Given the Yakuza 7 announcement, what are the odds of other games being released on the Switch? I've played 0 but would love to play the others. Just don't get enough time in front of the TV anymore though so a Switch release would be great.
    +1
  • Malek86 12 Sep 2019 13:15:35 8,755 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Kay wrote:
    Looks like the Amnesia Collection has been shadow-dropped today. Would have been perfect to announce in the recent Direct, surely.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Ayhhqec6Y
    28 euro? Holy crap. Especially when the first one is the only good game in the "trilogy".

    Now, if they had also included the Penumbra collection in there, that could have been more interesting.

    Edited by Malek86 at 13:15:46 12-09-2019
  • Mola_Ram 12 Sep 2019 13:16:27 21,246 posts
    Seen 24 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well, they've appeared on PC, so at the very least they don't appear to be exclusive to PS4 anymore. I would loooove a Switch release.
  • DangerousDave_87 12 Sep 2019 15:52:16 6,318 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    Yakuza 7 on Switch? Really?
  • adamasunder12 12 Sep 2019 15:56:08 727 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    DangerousDave_87 wrote:
    Yakuza 7 on Switch? Really?
    I echo this. Has this been confirmed? Amazing if so as I am still to try a Yakuza.
  • BigOrkWaaagh 12 Sep 2019 15:59:57 8,843 posts
    Seen 21 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Wait Yakuza 7 on Switch? Holy shit I'd be all over this.
  • Malek86 12 Sep 2019 16:03:44 8,755 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    Nope. I think he/she just meant to say "now that Yakuza 7 has been announced, what are the chances that they'll try to further promote the series with some Switch releases?".

    As far as I know, Yakuza 7 has still only been announced for PS4.
  • adamasunder12 12 Sep 2019 16:04:20 727 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    Boooooooooooooooooooo
  • adamasunder12 12 Sep 2019 16:04:31 727 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    ooooooooooooooooooooo
  • DangerousDave_87 12 Sep 2019 16:27:51 6,318 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    I think Yakuza 1 and 2 bombed pretty hard on Wii U, so Sega have been really hesitant in supporting Nintendo platforms with games that have 'mature' themes.

    Bayonetta being the obvious exception, but that was funded and published by Nintendo.
  • DangerousDave_87 12 Sep 2019 16:29:28 6,318 posts
    Seen 3 hours ago
    Registered 3 years ago
    On a completely different note; Does anybody know if the Arcade Archives version of Track and Field support online play? It was one of my most played 360 games when it came out on that some years ago. It's simple, but very addictive (with a few friends).
  • Malek86 12 Sep 2019 16:30:30 8,755 posts
    Seen 9 minutes ago
    Registered 12 years ago
    You'd think they would have understood by now that the Switch is not the Wii U.

    Well, I think at some point they'll make something.
  • The_Goon 12 Sep 2019 16:56:21 1,350 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 6 years ago
    Malek86 wrote:
    Nope. I think he/she just meant to say "now that Yakuza 7 has been announced, what are the chances that they'll try to further promote the series with some Switch releases?".

    As far as I know, Yakuza 7 has still only been announced for PS4.
    Yes, exactly! Love how crazy everyone went though - easy money here, Ninty/Sega!
  • adamasunder12 12 Sep 2019 17:12:09 727 posts
    Seen 5 minutes ago
    Registered 4 months ago
    How did I miss Yakuza on WiiU?
Log in or register to reply

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.