Legless blade runner shoots girlfriend - out after 10 months Page 3

• Deleted user 9 June 2015 15:54:31
    I think Sir Stefansen has watched too much Wolf of Wall Street.

Us civilised people hire dwarves solely to handcuff to people on bachelor parties.
  • Rivuzu 9 Jun 2015 15:59:40 17,869 posts
    Seen 1 hour ago
    Registered 12 years ago
  • Big-Swiss 9 Jun 2015 16:14:47 9,345 posts
    Seen 4 hours ago
    Registered 16 years ago
    Sir_Stefansen wrote:
    The majority of the public wants to see Pistorius rot in jail because he has no legs. All they think it but no one have the courage to say it.
    The average citizen, frustrated by his daily failures enjoys seeing a man who despite was born with a discomfort managed, has got big goals. He doesn't conceive as a "maimed" may have had more success than him and now he has to see him suffer.
    If Pistorius had his legs, now, he would not suffer all this fury

This is the harsh reality. People in the intimacy of the subconscious is bad. Not all, but many
    you are even more wack than I am
  • Salaman 9 Jun 2015 16:51:32 23,493 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Somehwere the asylumn nurses are turning to each other

"I'm glad they gave Stefansen his computer access back. He's no trouble when he's on the PC. He can sit there for hours, tinkering away, making childish midi music, creating little 'artworks' in MS paint, drawing weird little cities. He's no trouble at all."
  • Salaman 19 Aug 2015 17:15:38 23,493 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    Oh wait. Not happening after all.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/oscar-pistorius-live-athlete-to-stay-in-prison-for-forseeable-future-10462277.html
  • Deleted user 19 August 2015 17:20:43
    Good. 10 months and then home arrest was ludicrous.
  • Ziz0u 20 Oct 2015 08:38:40 11,006 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    And... he's out. 'Released a day early to avoid media attention'
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 08:45:12
    Why wouldn't ten years' later avoid media attention?
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 08:46:40
    Legacy_System wrote:
    Good. 10 months and then home arrest was ludicrous.
    yup 12 months is alot more acceptable apparently :S
  • Fake_Blood 20 Oct 2015 08:52:20 9,284 posts
    Seen 34 minutes ago
    Registered 9 years ago
    Everyone deserves a second shot at life. Or 5th shot in his case.
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 08:52:30
    In related news, one of my friends went for a shit in my downstairs toilet at the weekend, and if I had a gun right then I'd have murdered him through the door.

NO NUMBER TWOS DOWNSTAIRS
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 08:57:55
    Yeah, black guys in America have it so easy
  • President_Weasel 20 Oct 2015 09:04:23 12,351 posts
    Seen 4 days ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    PES_Fanboy wrote:
    In related news, one of my friends went for a shit in my downstairs toilet at the weekend, and if I had a gun right then I'd have murdered him through the door.

Wait, what? Why?
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 09:09:57
    Because it's fucking gross. Shit upstairs, we eat down here.
  • monkman76 20 Oct 2015 09:17:19 14,350 posts
    Seen 17 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Anywhere, on the beds even. JUST NOT NEAR THE FOOD DAMMIT
  • Mola_Ram 20 Oct 2015 09:17:23 19,361 posts
    Seen 2 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Did he have a leg to stand on when he walked out of prison?
  • Salaman 20 Oct 2015 09:28:36 23,493 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    He's not allowed a gun, any bets on how long it takes an enterprising young criminal to try and burgle him?
  • Humperfunk 20 Oct 2015 09:44:42 7,923 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    President_Weasel wrote:
    PES_Fanboy wrote:

Wait, what? Why?
    Hahaha I remember a few years ago there was a thread on the subject (or certainly a thread was taken over by it), think kalel raised the question of do you shit in someone's downstairs toilet.

I agree with PES, use the upstairs one!
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 09:46:48
    Salaman wrote:
    He's not allowed a gun, any bets on how long it takes an enterprising young criminal to try and burgle him?
    they should sarcastically make use of the facilities during the operation.
  • Salaman 20 Oct 2015 09:48:01 23,493 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    I think Kalel's point was that it's impolite to take a dump if you're popping in for a visit. Regardless of whether they do it upstairs or downstairs.

You lot are weird. Surely the downstairs toilet is a guest toilet. I only have one at my small abode but I'd expect people to use the one near the front door, specifically installed so guests can use it rather than stomping off upstairs to use the one in the family bathroom.
  • Salaman 20 Oct 2015 09:48:30 23,493 posts
    Seen 51 minutes ago
    Registered 15 years ago
    gravearchitecture wrote:
    Salaman wrote:
    they should sarcastically make use of the facilities during the operation.
    Or lock him in it whilst they ransack the place?
  • Ziz0u 20 Oct 2015 09:51:03 11,006 posts
    Seen 2 months ago
    Registered 10 years ago
    But will this fucker compete again, and how will he be received?

He's 29 in just over a month. He is only allowed to compete again in 2019 (when his house arrest is over). It would be quite a spectacle to behold even if he has just one last race.

Edited by Ziz0u at 09:51:43 20-10-2015
  • Humperfunk 20 Oct 2015 09:59:52 7,923 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    I think Kalel's point was that it's impolite to take a dump if you're popping in for a visit. Regardless of whether they do it upstairs or downstairs.

You lot are weird. Surely the downstairs toilet is a guest toilet. I only have one at my small abode but I'd expect people to use the one near the front door, specifically installed so guests can use it rather than stomping off upstairs to use the one in the family bathroom.
    Oh yeah that was his point. Was a while ago so I forget the details! Probably spiralled into the downstairs toilet from that point.

Ah, EG memories.
  • minky-kong 20 Oct 2015 10:00:25 14,109 posts
    Seen 33 minutes ago
    Registered 11 years ago
    Humperfunk wrote:
    President_Weasel wrote:
    PES_Fanboy wrote:

Wait, what? Why?
    Hahaha I remember a few years ago there was a thread on the subject (or certainly a thread was taken over by it), think kalel raised the question of do you shit in someone's downstairs toilet.

What about people who live in bungalows? Shit on the roof?
  • Humperfunk 20 Oct 2015 10:00:52 7,923 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    Well clearly it's that or the garden.
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 10:01:38
    Humperfunk wrote:
    Salaman wrote:

Oh yeah that was his point. Was a while ago so I forget the details! Probably spiralled into the downstairs toilet from that point.

Ah, EG memories.
    So you are allowed to shit there?
  • rockavitch 20 Oct 2015 10:06:26 1,091 posts
    Seen 2 hours ago
    Registered 8 years ago
    Salaman wrote:
    He don't need a gun for protection, he's got blades.
  • Humperfunk 20 Oct 2015 10:07:51 7,923 posts
    Seen 39 minutes ago
    Registered 7 years ago
    @DukeSilver :D
  • Deleted user 20 October 2015 10:12:52
    kinky_mong wrote:
    Humperfunk wrote:
    President_Weasel wrote:
    PES_Fanboy wrote:

Wait, what? Why?

What about people who live in bungalows? Shit on the roof?
    They've essentially given up on life and probably just shit themselves, so your point is moot

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.